ProGoD

Nov 23, 2017
Hello pls help me.
Mom
At night go the her room you will see that she is not there. Go to the living room.But mon still her room how to do? Mom Cp 52.
And Christmas event when can i get?
Pls help me. Kuggazer.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hello pls help me.
Mom
At night go the her room you will see that she is not there. Go to the living room.But mon still her room how to do? Mom Cp 52.
And Christmas event when can i get?
Pls help me. Kuggazer.
For Christmas event
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Cembl4

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, please help! In walkthrough wrote that "on day time, go to backyard, click Rita, chose “Relax”, Rita will play with your dick"( - RITA (A8)) but she says that today not enough sunlight and leaves.

Reactions: uaumut75

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Kuggazer, Could you give us some hints about the new update.
The only hint I can give you is that I'm going crazy. For story reasons I had to create a little extra story with new characters. Well ... something huge has come out. 500+ images and I have not finished yet. Hope to finish it in 2-3 days. Then it starts to test. I'm tired. Help me :(

U

User_51567

The only hint I can give you is that I'm going crazy. For story reasons I had to create a little extra story with new characters. Well ... something huge has come out. 500+ images and I have not finished yet. Hope to finish it in 2-3 days. Then it starts to test. I'm tired. Help me :(
Take your time ;) .
Rather have that you take a couple days more to finish it and still having fun in it, then that you work yourself tired and losing the fun in it ;)
And if you need help with testing or anything else, you know you can always give me a shout ;)

Reactions: fasd95

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Sounds like you having a burnout. Just keep it cool my friend take your time, like as @JadabaJD said.

U

User_473348

Yeah, just go at it easy. On the other hand I hope there's some Tina content? :p

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hello, please help! In walkthrough wrote that "on day time, go to backyard, click Rita, chose “Relax”, Rita will play with your dick"( - RITA (A8)) but she says that today not enough sunlight and leaves.
Have you already done the Christmas event?

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Thanks for your great game!
I've a couple of questions tho:
Where is that xmas hat icon?I can't find it on pc :/

Also it said that Laura would visit me in the morning,but she didn't.I've 8lp and 34cp with her.

Last one,how can I enter alvin's house(to contact the sister and the mother)?!We beat Dominique's bf and also i passed the party event,yet I can't enter his house.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes