Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
But it's January? Is he vacationing in the tropics? It sounds like he needs a system admin to help troubleshoot the problem. I've never heard any other creators say that Daz3d crashed on them repeatedly. Shame, I'm quite liking the remake.
I believe he lives in the tropics.

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
But it's January? Is he vacationing in the tropics? It sounds like he needs a system admin to help troubleshoot the problem. I've never heard any other creators say that Daz3d crashed on them repeatedly. Shame, I'm quite liking the remake.
It is indeed a shame, but it may be an even greater shame to consider how many people don't know that, rather than just in 'the tropics', 50% of the planet we live on (a.k.a. the southern hemisphere) has reversed seasons, where it is coldest in June/July, and hottest in Dec/Jan.

I despair of what corporatism and libertarianism have done to the education system.

U

User_897603

I assumed
It is indeed a shame, but it may be an even greater shame to consider how many people don't know that, rather than just in 'the tropics', 50% of the planet we live on (a.k.a. the southern hemisphere) has reversed seasons, where it is coldest in June/July, and hottest in Dec/Jan.

I despair of what corporatism and libertarianism have done to the education system.
I assumed He was Russian for some reason,and he was complaining about heat in August. I'm quite familiar with how the tilt of the earth creates reverse seasons based on hemisphere. I'm a snowboarder and would like to go snowboarding in Chile or Argentina during Canadian summer.

Reactions: Morte111

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Even though maxlife had more content then remade i really like the remade better with the models. I hope it do gets an update even if takes longer to wait.
Yeah the only reason I like this one is the models that are a lot better than the honey select ones

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah the only reason I like this one is the models that are a lot better than the honey select ones
I don't dislike the honey select models, but then Max's Life is pretty much the first of the type i have played.
So i'm kind of divided on which ones i like more in each version - specially considering that some models get
changed (not exactly for the better) between chapters 1 & 2.

That said, daz3d version is a vast improvement upon the original - seriously, i almost quit
without playing the original when i saw the Honey Select version of Max! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm feeling a little stupid for asking this, but how does one steal Rita's towel in the pool?
I talk to her, try to click on the stupid bath towel but seem unable to initiate the sneaking scene & stuff.
Walkthrough gives no details whatsoever on what i might be doing wrong or not.

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
i can only get rita corr till 14 and walkthrough is saying you need 15 to continue the story .... what am i missing

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes