Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
This game looks effin' brilliant. Wish a MAC ZIP could be attached to OP.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
It look not bad, but I don't understand the algorithm without WT. I think will much better add all tasks into the phone menu.

shiroin

Sep 11, 2017
To people who has issues with Android/ mobile version. Just buy everything then make a save. Load that file and rollback/ tap back button on your phone. When you press no, you will keep all the items you have bought.

Reactions: TankNex and Seinsa

onodera

Jan 28, 2018
Hey dude , i love the remake , keep it up ,but can i ask something . Why when in the sex shop we can't leave after bought somethin. Ah i played with Android. So i dunno why ,when i play this game in pc theres no problemo with leaving after buy something . Please answer A.S.A.P. and thanks for Made this fvckn awesome game

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
For the moment the remake is in standby. As I said some time ago, I'm having a lot of crashes with daz3d. I want to wait for the summer to end and try again. Maybe it's just a temperatures problem. At least I hope.
Any news? Was it a temperature problem? I hope, becuz i miss this game and ur nice animations :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Maximov

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
There was a mistake when the mother said to meet her in the room and when we clicked on her, we were transported to the room with her sister ... was it corrected?

dogginsm

Mar 5, 2018
Is there a fix for the sex shop? I've gone through all the posts and the issue doesn't seem to have been resolved

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes