Ren'Py - Max's Life [Ch. 5 v0.52] [Kuggazer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

omfgwtf

A really dedicated developer, fast to deliver, and reliable. The game is very good, andthe hard work of the dev makes it great. The latest update (v0.13) was a superb addition, straight to the point and improving the gaming experience.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

offset8

The animation improves as every update, well-developed characters, good history, great sex animations, this is probably a top 5 game. He deserves more patreons and more recognition.

My top 5:
    1. Big Brother
    2. Dreams Of Desire
    3. Dual Family
    4. Max's Life
    5. Milfy City
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tmv

Get the Maximum from your sexlife! Nice game with a good sense of humor! I like the game play with a good balance between grinding and activities. The Walkthrough and forum is helpful and the developper is a great and fast support in case of questions or bugs found. If you didn't play it, have a go at it, you'll love it
  4. 5.00 star(s)

joedihd

Sorry for my bad english. Here is My max's life review: Great game. Great animations and videos (i love cousin's dance). Maybe the CG could be better but is enough. I'm playing with walkthrough (i have no time in my life to waste). A lot of content and fun guaranteed
  5. 5.00 star(s)

thetunisian

It's getting hotter and hotter, update after update. The chicks are soooo hot, gorgeous and sexy. The sex scenes are animated so it's nice because the other games usually use only images. @Kuggazer is doing a very nice job, so keep going bro!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

haonam12346

great game, prefect mission, and always support when we need. I hope he will make the game more and more exciting and have a lot of people support to him.
    I hope in near future he can create the dating point. to date the girl to somewhere and have more fun
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs...

(01/14/2018 - Original Review - v0.8.0)

This is a grindy game that has very little actual story elements... Plus, it is another in a long line of games that has the Family Sex stuff...

The visuals of the characters are 3D models that look very much like the ones in Research into Corruption, which makes me think that both the static characters and animations came from the same artist and/or base sources... The backdrops are unique and creative, fitting in well with the game's overall theme... The animations themselves are done well, but there is some clipping now and then...

The script overall is done pretty well, as I found very few spelling/grammar mistakes... The plot is extremely simple, with a male protagonist who lives with his mother and 2 sisters, who's overall goal is to corrupt and have sex with as many women as possible... There is very little in the way of meaningful story, as it is primarily a Corruption Sex Game, and any dialogue/monologue that occur is just part of the corruption aspects...

This game has a bit of a grind, where you end up repeating some sequences over and over again in order to open up content... It isn't entirely linear, but a majority of content requires a bit of linear sequence to open up new content... Such as having to get so far with one character before being able to open up more content with another character before opening up a bit more content with another character, etc... When you run into a wall, you either have to go figure out what character to interact with next, or go find a walkthrough to save yourself a LOT of wasted time... It will take you a very long amount of time experimenting (there is also a day cycle system in place), and repeating stuff, if you try to figure stuff out, without some sort of guide or walkthrough... Which makes this game very tedious and repetitive without one...

Overall, this game is just one of those typical grindy corruption sex games... It was a lot more fun to play with a walkthrough/guide, because it becomes much worse of a repetitive grind without one... I tried this game once before, a few months back, and there was some new content this time through, but it took a while to get to it, since I started from scratch... This game still has more development to come, as it is not completed yet... I will most likely not revisit this game, and not because it's bad, but because it's not my thing...

(03/17/2018 - Review Update - v0.11)

Ok, I know I said I would most likely not revisit it, but I did anyway, more out of curiosity then anything else... As I said before, it's not a bad game, it's just very grindy, which is not usually my thing...

To the point, there was actually a lot of content added between the last version I played and this version... But I do have to say, that getting to the newer content has become an even longer grind then usual without the use of a walkthrough... Mostly because it is pretty convoluted sometimes the things you have to do, the order you need to do them in, the places you have to go, and all at just the right time and sometimes just the right day... If you are not using a walkthrough, I feel sorry for you...

The new content itself mostly involves more advancement with prior characters and new advancement with newer characters... There are a lot of women characters to work with now, some may only seem temporary, and some are becoming just as involved as prior characters...

The visuals themselves are on-par with prior visual quality... And you are seeing a lot more multi-character interactions, where as in prior content it was mostly one-on-one... Mostly because more of the characters are learning of the protagonists involvement with other characters, or their corruption has gotten to a tipping point where they are more willing to do kinkier things, or perhaps even aid in the corruption of others... A lot more non-family member characters are also taking part in all the fun...

The story stuff still is practically non-existent, unless you consider the paths of corruption as actual story... Which it really isn't... It's just basic progression... Will I revisit it, maybe, but probably not till it is a lot further along...

Oh, and be prepared to use the Shower Fix from the original post of this thread... I ran into the bug during the mother/aunt lesbian content at the protagonists home, and the only way to get past the bug was with that fix...
  8. 4.00 star(s)

lalala1235

This game is a bit great. The only reason I haven't given it a five star is because as a player therre are alot of times you have to consult the walkthrough.

Content wise this story is five star its just some of the ways you progress are strange and others revolve around doing a twice a week event.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ludimare

Very nice game. The animated scene are a + thing for me. Like the diversity of the characters. Also a good thing is that you have to make some certain things to unlock others.
    I would add some heels, its my thing.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

mario1994

This is awesome game with much content but the best moments are in the middle of the game couse we can do so many things one after another. Good point is walktrough but i can see that it does not cover everything. Last achivement is still under cover for most characters.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

rickahoy

great game, update regularly, great storyline, great char render, but maybe some improvement in UI? (option / item to click show a bit more clear, for example that alisia b*thole scene), oh yeah, the creator is one of my fav, kind person.
    thanks bro
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Drafox

The writing is not it's strong point though it's logical and the main character is very nice if you only count those who aren't part of his household (As I've noticed) I won't spoil anything but he really does not care about his older sister's well being, I'll leave it at that..I think it would've been better if that kind of route was optional. Scenes are decent though at this point (v0.6) don't get your hopes up or you'll be blueballed because there is only one real sex scene involving the MC & another between NPCs plus a few foreplay ones (and tons of fetishes), the models and animations are taken from Illusion but they're done right in my opinion (+1 point), normally I would give the game a rating of 3 stars no thanks to the grind and the blueballing but since it can be much better in it's final version and it covers many fetishes I'll settle with 4/5. Try it now and you might like it, support the developer and wait for additional releases and I'm sure you'll be satisfied if not now then in the future at least.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

User #19006

Now I finished the game ......I Smoke a Cigarrette ,
    thank u @Kruggazer u give hours of relax and joy
    Looking foward to the next Update

Overall one of the few reeeeaaaaly good Games on This Website .
    It captured my interest from the begining and managed to Keep the Tension to the end specialy the mini game at the end Loool ok to win 18 times is quite hard to achieve .
    nice Story Plot, Good Ideas , the implementatiion of those as well, some minor bugs but they weren t big deal, (during the game the prefs menu showed up a few times although I clicked to progress the story , I didn t mention it in the discussion tread because im not sure if it is the game or my Synaptics Touchpad driver happpens also with a mouse conected ) the qualty of the graphs great , Animations run smoth .
    If the models r beautyfull or not i leave it to the eye of the Gamer. surely it is dificult to make them look more realistic but I guess it is a Noneycomb thing
    and i would be out of the style
    Some Things are quite difficult to figure out (Dog) and without the Walktrough impossible to find a Biiig Thank u here @Mirenzo !
    Remarkable The Attention of @Kruggazer Great bro Keep Up !! 2 of the stars only because of his presence and quick reaction towards the requests
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ReyBell

Perfecto gameplay. Well maybe too much pointless clicking on rooms ( way to get to the target) but still one of the best games here. Worth donating. So GUYS its GONNA ROCK!! lets support this DJUD and help him iprove and make more PERFECTO GAMES for us NERDOS =D
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Matoke

This game is very boring and needs a lot of grinding. Oh,and its bullshit-factor is in the sky.

Max wakes up,goes to the kitchen to have breakfast with his mother,then he does the dishes for her. Anyone can do this in maximum 1 hour in real life,but in this game these actions take up to 12 hours. Like WTF? Oh,and in the evenings,Max can not do anything. He can't go out,nor do sports, no friends, no workplace,nothing. Characters show up in different locations at he same time. The scenes repeat themselves as you get love and corruption points to use them for nothing until you grind for hours. This game is very bad and lame in this stage. (0502) I don't recommmend it at all. There are much better games -earlier in their development- than this.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

dutchpete

Grinded my way through a lot of games here. Most started out as very promising and did not fullfill that promise. This one is keeping it`s promise. Great update cycle, good content and nice plots.
    The characters a well developed and the game easy to follow without too much grinding involved.
    I liked it enough to become a Patron