3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
0.jpg

Overview:
“I have no money…” Sakura’s parents used to give her only a little money for her living costs. Now they don’t give her money anymore, so Sakura has no choice but to find a part-time job. She has to work part-time to earn money and meanwhile goes to school. All of her classmates think that Sakura doesn’t like talks, and they don’t know what she is thinking about at ordinary times. In fact, there is always a dream in Sakura’s heart, that is, to get out of poverty and become rich. She has been striving to realize her dream all the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: |
Censorship: No
Version: Uncensored/Some Mosaics
Language: Eng/Jap (Jap Voice)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

2.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I did my best to provide info. I did steal the cover photo from steam tho. hehe.

During scene transitions, it does list another website... <removed> but that just seems to be a repository for games...and I can't tell if they have uncensored or censored. They have the game broken up in a bunch of parts to download...and it's password protected. This one is not protected. I made sure of that, as I tested the game. I test everything I download....for uh...testing purposes...yeah...that's it.

shoko

May 3, 2017
The game itself is censored I know this because i grabbed the game myself from the site also to play this uncensored you need the r18 patch download
which you can find on the steam forum or so
it's not a full on decensored patch but it does bring back nipples and as welll pixalated sex scenes
can't post a direct link to it since i haven't posted enough

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Which site did you grab it from?

Running thru it now to confirm, just to be sure. The site I downloaded from claims no censorship. So I wanna be sure.

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
The game itself is censored I know this because i grabbed the game myself from the site also to play this uncensored you need the r18 patch download
which you can find on the steam forum or so
it's not a full on decensored patch but it does bring back nipples and as welll pixalated sex scenes
can't post a direct link to it since i haven't posted enough
What are you talking about? Nipples are definitely not censored in this. Care to elaborate on what patch/site are you talking about ?

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
materialgirl1.png ok. It has mosaics.

Straight from the file I downloaded...no extra patches added.

Last edited:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What are you talking about? Nipples are definitely not censored in this. Care to elaborate on what patch/site are you talking about ?
The patch is already applied to this upload, I guess.

jimdaniels

Apr 16, 2017
Already taken down

Edit: And its back up now. Not sure why it showed as down for me.

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
CG unlock area is next to the playground on the left hand side you should see a wall segment that you can walk into and talk to the npc to unlock all gallery content.. not that it helps with the memory not working. Be aware it requires 1 mil yen but thats easy to get

danglinhson

Oct 12, 2016
There seem to be a problem with the memory command, when replaying some scenes that have virgin/non virgin choice difference, it didn't start the replay.

Reactions: cleavingasunder

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I spoke to some guy near hotel. In his dialogue were 4 "Take" options. After chosing one of those, big Sakura pic (which opens when you do some actions) remained on screen. Walking or whatever - it's there. Till waking up next day, but than, when new big Sacura pic (in pajams) pops up, I got - TypeError - cannot read property 'base_id' of null. And that's end of game.
Anybody else had that problem? And of course be aware not to talk with that guy near hotel or it will maybe mess up your game.

theblackout

Aug 27, 2016
I spoke to some guy near hotel. In his dialogue were 4 "Take" options. After chosing one of those, big Sakura pic (which opens when you do some actions) remained on screen. Walking or whatever - it's there. Till waking up next day, but than, when new big Sacura pic (in pajams) pops up, I got - TypeError - cannot read property 'base_id' of null. And that's end of game.
Anybody else had that problem? And of course be aware not to talk with that guy near hotel or it will maybe mess up your game.
I had the same. It's supposed to be the flash panties scene. If you do another scene it goes away and you can continue, but none of the take options makes it work.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I think that is just a bug in the game. It is supposed to be complete...but I am thinking it isn't...so who knows.

croPath

May 10, 2017
The game has numerous bugs and crashes like that or on some npcs like the guy that asks you to flash your panties

qwerty04

Aug 6, 2016
Very interesting game. I have played about 80% completion I feel in terms of content. I would be interested if this game were still being updated. I think the game is recommendable depending on computer. [RPG maker game]

There's a lot of random characters that are just a line of dialogue.
Some of those random characters lead to an action being taken.
The Jap voice acting is charming. I have no understanding of the language, so I find it neat.

NTR end was not as exciting as I would have hoped (disappointed really). The NTR end is avoidable, yet I would recommend this game because of NTR elements.
I think this game only has two "good" endings are along same path for neighbor. Virgin and experienced.
Replayable for whom virginity is given. Different text and (small change in) picture associated.

I think most of the images used are floating out there for "dieselmine".

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes