• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
So i managed to capture some abomination's what do I do with them :unsure:
Besides that is there a way to further decrease willpower if they are already willing
Willpower can be reduced, here is the wiki on willpower...

Reactions: kurum007

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So i managed to capture some abomination's what do I do with them :unsure:
Besides that is there a way to further decrease willpower if they are already willing
You had to have visited the Hunt Research in Emerald City. It is right beside the Imperial Arms. You need to have 6000 influence before the receptionist/researcher bothers to talk to you. Once you do click the dialogue, the text "Project Erebos is now available in your NPC menu" will pop up.

You go home, go to NPC Menu -> select the prowler -> Actions -> Project Erebos. They sell for a fixed price of $7500.

Reactions: kurum007

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
That can be interpreted in different ways:
  • a girl bounty for daily bounties; she cannot be captured because the number 1 position on the daily bounty cannot be captured
  • a girl bounty for daily bounties with girls accompanying her; the companions are always capturable.
  • a unique set girl bounty, kinda like Tuner Jackson since, for unique bounties, the first slot is capturable

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Are there different images for the birthday event. I would think it should be but many images seem to be reused. Asking because 2 of my girls have the same birthday. If there are the same images used, it would be nice for a list of unique birthday events. Also maybe I have not seen it but it would be nice for an alert when you wake up letting you know someone is having a birthday, or the head maid coming in to tell you...just my 2 cents...

Reactions: Lurker452

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Not sure if I imagined this but the first time I walked into the magistrate's office there was a button to purchase property. I could not click on it, maybe not enough money. I did the request to talk the junk guy out of burning trash and now no button to purchase property. That would be a nice addition to the game if it is not part of it now.
There are two plots of land in North Redhaven you can purchase to put either a tavern or manufactory. They're kinda tough to find if you don't know where they are already. One is farther west on the street that runs on the south border of your house, the other is south at the very bottom of the street that runs on your western border. They're kinda orangish-looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: ibell420

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Speaking of the Gazebo, I have a feeling that Arranging Beer Parties is typically overlooked / underrated.

No building or upgrade needed, only costs $3 per NPC and gives 2 happiness + 1 affection (2 with party animal trait, same as pool party).

Unlike pool party it is not capped at max Loving affection.

Only downside is that it takes 4 hours (if you skip socializing) and needs to be started between 4-8 pm.

You can also do both. Start pool party between 4-6 pm and then follow up with a beer party immediately after for double affection.
I didn't even know that had been added!

Can you have...err...floorcrawlers at this occasion?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Speaking of the Gazebo, I have a feeling that Arranging Beer Parties is typically overlooked / underrated.

No building or upgrade needed, only costs $3 per NPC and gives 2 happiness + 1 affection (2 with party animal trait, same as pool party).

Only downside is that it takes 4 hours (if you skip socializing) and needs to be started between 4-8 pm.

You can also do both. Start pool party between 4-6 pm and then follow up with a beer party immediately after for double affection.

That´s an interesting topic that deserves some research!

I believe he it´s not talking about anything new. It´s just a regular party, but instead of paying for everything, you are a cheap bastard and only buy beer. The costs are

Beer: 3$ per assistant
Snacks: 10$ per assistants
Cigarettes: 4$ per assistant
Drugs: 25$ per assistant
Booze: 15 $ per assistant.

The bad news it´s that if you are a cheap bastard, you gain no influence at all ( 80 people with beer, 240$ expense, 0 influence). The good news it´s that you gain the same affection and happiness that with an all in party.

The influence bonus for a 80 people household, everyone invited, are

Beer + snacks + cigarettes: 0 influence
Booze only: +8 influence
Drugs only: +20 influence
Drugs + booze: +76 influence
Drugs + booze + snacks: 88 influence
Drugs + booze + snacks + cigarettes:108 influence
All in: 124 influence

The influence gain varies with The number of people invited, and also if you have maids in the party

A party, all in, all household invited, with maids (17), 63 participants gives you 141 influence.
A party, all in, all issids invited, with maids (17), 50 participants, gives you also 141 influence.
A party, all in, all girls invited, with maids (17), 37 participants, gives you also 141 influence.
A party, all in, all guys invited, with maids (17), 26 participants, gives you also 110 influence.
A party, all in, just with followers (4) or Mercs (8) , with maids (17), gives you 48 influence

Seems clear that are some cut lines, at least 3 of them. Full influence (37, so may be the cut line it´s 30 or 35 guests), sligthly reduced (26, so may be the cut line its 20 or 25) and greatly reduced (8 so may be below 10). May be there are other bracket in the 11 to 20 range?

Suddenly, the small parties start to gain some appeal. A "just followers" party it´s really cheap (228$) and yields 48 influence. You can make even a smaller party ( with only 3 followers for just 171$) and getting influence at 4$ per point it´s a very good return.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

Interesting option, especially for the early part of the game before I've built the gazebo. I'm not sure how often I'd want to spend 4 hours on it, but pool parties are 2 hours so it's not that much more. My current game I started with limp so I'm putting a much higher priority on stables since that movement penalty is just brutal until then. Not exactly clear on how far you have to upgrade them to remove the penalty.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Interesting option, especially for the early part of the game before I've built the gazebo. I'm not sure how often I'd want to spend 4 hours on it, but pool parties are 2 hours so it's not that much more. My current game I started with limp so I'm putting a much higher priority on stables since that movement penalty is just brutal until then. Not exactly clear on how far you have to upgrade them to remove the penalty.
Heh, what trait did you just have to have that cost you that brutal movement penalty? Was it Manhunter? Party Animal? After trying three runs with that Limp penalty I swore it off for good. There's nothing they could give me in the 15 point range that would be worth going through that again. You have to upgrade those Stables quite a bit as I recall, it sucks cash out of your early game like cold vacuum.

My current run is a Rise from the Ashes start that I'm 200 days into and we just took down Godzilla. Rebecca in her Stealth suit (I love her--I let the boys take the lumps) was the last one standing, and we barely squeaked it out.

I lost two points Stamina, which is nothing as I took 'Gluttonous' that game and I'd expect to lose that every month in a half or so. That's worked out exactly as I expected as it causes me to stop and train Stamina after I reach my training goal in an attribute and keeps me improving a revolving circuit of slavegirls as 50 stamina is just not enough considering what I expect of them.

It's surprising just how good a character you can end up with if you don't go for level threes in skills. I took an eighteen year-old novice Slaver, Soldier, Businessman and raised attributes to get Brainy and Attractive, took Gunslinger, Biggus Dickus and Teen Subduer and picked up Crafter and Party Animal. To get those I took Debt, Gluttonous, Nearsighted and Unlucky and put the last five points into Charm.

In retrospect Gunslinger was kind of a waste as I don't use it at all anymore, but it was kinda useful early on. I could have had another fifteen pointer but would rather have done without Nearsighted.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Heh, what trait did you just have to have that cost you that brutal movement penalty? Was it Manhunter? Party Animal? After trying three runs with that Limp penalty I swore it off for good. There's nothing they could give me in the 15 point range that would be worth going through that again. You have to upgrade those Stables quite a bit as I recall, it sucks cash out of your early game like cold vacuum.

My current run is a Rise from the Ashes start that I'm 200 days into and we just took down Godzilla. Rebecca in her Stealth suit (I love her--I let the boys take the lumps) was the last one standing, and we barely squeaked it out.

I lost two points Stamina, which is nothing as I took 'Gluttonous' that game and I'd expect to lose that every month in a half or so. That's worked out exactly as I expected as it causes me to stop and train Stamina after I reach my training goal in an attribute and keeps me improving a revolving circuit of slavegirls as 50 stamina is just not enough considering what I expect of them.

It's surprising just how good a character you can end up with if you don't go for level threes in skills. I took an eighteen year-old novice Slaver, Soldier, Businessman and raised attributes to get Brainy and Attractive, took Gunslinger, Biggus Dickus and Teen Subduer and picked up Crafter and Party Animal. To get those I took Debt, Gluttonous, Nearsighted and Unlucky and put the last five points into Charm.

In retrospect Gunslinger was kind of a waste as I don't use it at all anymore, but it was kinda useful early on. I could have had another fifteen pointer but would rather have done without Nearsighted.
Well I was starting over for the bazillionth time and noticed that this was possible on day 1 depending on your choices despite the fact that training caps at 120 even with the dojo as far as I know. I was 10 pts short from being able to do this without Limp otherwise I wouldn't have taken it because it is quite annoying in the early game.

day1.jpg

I'm still playing around with all the new options before I try a Rise from the Ashes start, especially if I decide to do Ironman like I'm doing now. My most important perks for this run are Deadly Strike, Tough, Z Mark, and Manhunter.

So far my combat team is Ayden, Felix, Truls, and Kate. Ayden and Felix don't require much justification. Truls has more health than Ayden, over 100 strength, Brawler, Warrior, and Malevolent so he's a beast in melee. Kate is not very strong but she has both Brawler and Malevolent as well as Shadowborn so her health is irrelevant with her basically having her own personal built in stealth suit, so I don't even have to give her armor. She doesn't have warrior but I can train that up eventually, along with her strength.

Planning to add Cassius to the mix eventually but both him and the chick he's got with him initially are badasses so I'm not ready to try and capture him yet. It's day 6 in my current game and I have the stables maxed out minus the final horse upgrade. I'm not clear on whether that nixes the movement penalty from Limp or not but it does give me fast travel.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024

Yes but turning on floor crawlers while having a main attraction assigned in Houserules means the main attraction is the only floor crawler for the occasion. Also, vanilla and pure NPCs attending the party as guest will lose 3 affection. The maids can be vanilla or pure, they do not get affected. Only the guests.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Anyone playing the alphas notice the new skill 'Occult?'
I think it's mostly a placeholder for now. Grim mentioned something about it being important for finding out info about upcoming quests/etc but was fairly vague on exactly what that means. I don't think it actually does anything yet but you can get some from from your home library if you're lucky and have the right upgrades.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Re: expert classes. Yeah, I mostly skip the expert traits/classes.

This is my preferred start for the moment:

masters of raana new start cut.png

The starting Intelligence stat is genuinely overkill, you do not necessarily need it that high, but its for personal roleplay reasons.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For me the main reason to pick any of the skill classes is just to meet the minimum stat threshold to pick the traits I want. I would probably go with zero skill classes if not for that. For now I've been taking expert slaver just because I STILL haven't done Adora's quest yet and I want to see it. Other than that I take soldier so I can pick Deadly Strike and either Doctor or Scholar so I can take Brainy.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021

View attachment 3607163

The starting Intelligence stat is genuinely overkill, you do not necessarily need it that high, but its for personal roleplay reasons.
Does intelligence have any major bonus other than hacking? I mean I get what you mean, I always go higher dexterity even though I prefer guns over melee.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does intelligence have any major bonus other than hacking? I mean I get what you mean, I always go higher dexterity even though I prefer guns over melee.
90 int is required for Master Tactician, but you don't have to start with it that high. It used to affect skill gain from books and classes, but now it affects how long it takes to read books rather than how much skill you get for it. Not clear on whether it afffects classes. I don't think int affects hacking. Science does.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

View attachment 3607163

I was actually kind of curious what a Rise from the Ashes build might look like in the current version so I took a quick look. I think if I was starting one right now this would probably be my build, recognizing that the only way to really get some of the good perks I want is to take some of the bad ones I don't.

test1.jpg test3.jpg

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 115 Votes