Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Really? AND instead of OR (how boring)?
How about << if (_npc.allow + _npc.salary) lte 24>>
or how about << if not (_npc.allow lte 24 or _npc.salary lte 24)>>
or <<if not ((_npc.allow + _npc.salary) gt 25)>>
or <<if (_npc.allow + _npc.salary - 25) lt 0>>
or <<if (_npc.allow gt _npc.salary and _npc.allow lte 24) or (_npc.salary gte _npc.allow and _npc.salary lte 24)>>
or <<if (_npc.allow + _npc.salary) lte 49>> (if we want another bound on daily cash at hand of the npc)
or how about (my personal favorit):
<<if not (((_npc.status is 9 or _npc.status is 10) and $credit gt 10000) or _npc.warfame gte 600 or (_npc.allow + _npc.salary) lte 25)>>
after all wives and familiy of a very influential mc/pc should be able to get drugs (even if they cannot pay for it with their own money) and also famous npcs should be able to get drugs (if they are not able to pay for them with money) - eventhough I guess that highly corrupted and beautiful npcs (with some certain skills) should also be able to pay for drugs with something else then money (at least if they are not currently strung up on a rack or loiter around in a holding cell with closed cell door for more than 24 h - here for once it should not matter, if the npc has been given a day off, eventhough it might be easier for a npc, with a day off, to pay for drugs in some other way). But then I guess, at least Ansel should also be able to appropiate cash in some other way (if he somehow gets addicted to a drug), at least if the mc/pc has enough cash to begin with.
Yes, I realized, shortly after posting, that it would just reverse the problem, now being that you can't remove addiction from most mercenaries.

There basically needs to be a different method all together for them. The small rooms in the basement would seem like a good fit.

HammieSammie

Sep 21, 2022
You may know the Valkyrie may spawn with upper 90s in beauty if you save-scum enough. Apparently it's genetic. Here's her kid:
1714256538009.png
The sprog in question hatched from an ideal nursery ran by Aria. She comes with naturally high intelligence and combat stats that I further grinded up manually with basic training. I've also enrolled her in the fourth course in University that massively boost discipline. Then I complimented her intelligence regularly to boost up her kindness. Finally, I manually used the play option in the nursery to fill up happiness.
I swear I didn't set-up to make the badass rebel leader into the ideal child-rearing candidate, just min-maxing bought me to it. :LOL:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I don't have a Blind hunt in my quest book. Never saw it. How does it get triggered? What does rised her to a servant status mean?
Blind hunt triggers automatically when interacting with Caitlyn for the first time. You can check if you have completed it by opening your game, going to the console command using Control + Shift + J and copy pasting this (do not hit Enter):

SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_cat

If the number says 25, it means you have completed it.

quest cat.png

Servant status means you freed her. You ended her slave contract. You do it in the NPC Menu, go to Actions, Free Slave.

Just started out, is there anything that male "slaves" can be used for?
Workers for the Workshop once you have it built, depending on their discipline. Most of the time, they are sold quickly to Watery Eyes for some minor income boost. You add them to your household, go to NPC Menu, click their Actions tab, click Watery Eyes. The option will not be there if you did not visit and enter the slave market in Watery Eyes.

Certain unique male slaves provide massive combat power to your party because of their innate stats and cost you $0 salary as opposed to high tier mercenaries that cost upwards of $350 salary per day. They are the (Stokke Hills), (Watery Eyes), and (Kasey Park). can be captured as a fixed bounty you activate in the Town Hall. He has high performance related stats, meaning he can earn you money as a Tavern performer once you built it or train your girls' performance related stats if you do not give him a job and give him an allowance $50+. He might even be qualified for the Golden Dragon performer job if you raise his beauty I think.

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Nope, can't seem to get this stormchild slave, whether it's rain storm or it's too hot outside (both red text).

Also, The Prowler in the Depths quest isn't finished yet right? Initially I went with "good route" with Leia, and it ended without her joining my house, no further dialogue with her (so if I want her right now, I need to ask her to pay with her body). Same with prof. Wolf after accepting helping him. Is there a sequel?

There's a rebel group attacking the current ruling party, is there a way to help? I did Aria's quest, even married her, but there's no future development.

You fortify your house, but there is no event your house being attacked, whether you're within during an attack or away and found your house under siege, right? Is it potentially a feature in some future update?

You can organize a dining party with only yourself those shopkeeper guest, which increase your standing with them. Is there a point doing this? Can't seem to find where to track if I'm in good relationship with those two.

There's a 3rd guest you can apparently invite, but greyed so I can't. How do you unlock him?

Burakumin Village, you have 3 options about food, 1st is to withdraw 300, 2nd is ... give 300 to city? Which city? The only thing it does is decreasing Burakumin's food (Storage : XXX rations decrease whether I take option 1 or option 2). Taking option 2 does increase my standing with the village, so I suppose that option is suppose to give my food to the village.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Nope, can't seem to get this stormchild slave, whether it's rain storm or it's too hot outside (both red text).
You only get one chance to buy her and most likely you have been offered to buy stormchild in a previous auction without realizing it.

Type this in console to confirm:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.stormchild
If it returns 1 then this is the problem.

To fix it type this in console:
Code:
delete SugarCube.State.active.variables.stormchild
1714263621270.png

Reactions: errte13

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
You can organize a dining party with only yourself those shopkeeper guest, which increase your standing with them. Is there a point doing this? Can't seem to find where to track if I'm in good relationship with those two.

[...]

Burakumin Village, you have 3 options about food, 1st is to withdraw 300, 2nd is ... give 300 to city? Which city? The only thing it does is decreasing Burakumin's food (Storage : XXX rations decrease whether I take option 1 or option 2). Taking option 2 does increase my standing with the village, so I suppose that option is suppose to give my food to the village.
1.) It is for this quest:
  • Tales from Redhaven: Finish both quests for Walton and Abbot Roo and invite them to a dinner. This will execute a conversation where they ask you to deal with a new raider menace that's threatening their business.
2.) The city is Ikaanos. I vaguely remember reading a tooltip that giving food to the city raises prosperity. Never been able to test it in-game though. You can test it. Remember what's your city prosperity, donate twice, hit conclude day, check if the prosperity value in the lower right of the conclude day screen increased.

Reactions: errte13

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
You only get one chance to buy her and most likely you have been offered to buy stormchild in a previous auction without realizing it.

Type this in console to confirm:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.stormchild
If it returns 1 then this is the problem.

To fix it type this in console:
Code:
delete SugarCube.State.active.variables.stormchild
View attachment 3581042
Yep this was it. Thanks!

• Tales from Redhaven: Finish both quests for Walton and Abbot Roo and invite them to a dinner. This will execute a conversation where they ask you to deal with a new raider menace that's threatening their business.
2.) The city is Ikaanos. I vaguely remember reading a tooltip that giving food to the city raises prosperity. Never been able to test it in-game though. You can test it. Remember what's your city prosperity, donate twice, hit conclude day, check if the prosperity value in the lower right of the conclude day screen increased.
1) Thank you.
2) Ah I see, I'll do that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The new master traits throw a bit of a monkey wrench into my usual build strategy since I tend to emphasize combat pretty heavily early on, but to get them you need high intelligence, willpower, and academic skill. From the description they seem like they'd be worth it though. I haven't gotten far enough to unlock them to test yet though.

master_traits.jpg

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Can you take over a Fraction. Did the Lost Girls quest and now I can donate to the Preachers Hall. Should I do that or is it just throwing money away? Can I become the leader?

gillb

May 18, 2022
Can you take over a Fraction. Did the Lost Girls quest and now I can donate to the Preachers Hall. Should I do that or is it just throwing money away? Can I become the leader?
i know that you can for some (like the catholic church and there may be a few other tough i'm not sure all of them are possible to take over , that are listed in : economy & influence -> business -> faction) and it add a bunch of income , it may have other benefits that i don't remember about

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
yes you can make anyone a slave in the npc menu (npc menu -> action -> options) but you should be careful with it since it can cause fight ect
No. Not anyone. or at least not anyone in the current public version. You can not enslave Enya, Aiko or Loren. They start as mercenaries, and can not be enslaved.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Have you been able to start this quest? I have invited them plenty of times, alone, with company, just one, just other and both together and never have poped up.

And yes, I have made my investment with both...

Reactions: gillb

gillb

May 18, 2022
No. Not anyone. or at least not anyone in the current public version. You can not enslave Enya, Aiko or Loren. They start as mercenaries, and can not be enslaved.
If i rember correctly there is some requirement but you can make them slaves (it may be affection or corruption i don't remember)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Yes. You can be the leader of the Catholic Church or Warrior's Hall at standing level 100+. You can be the leader of the Underworld too I think when you reach 100+ standing in Fenrik's Tavern but that reduces your influence per day(?). Other factions are capped for the moment.

Michelle Wolf is not my slave, just a servant. Can I make her a slave?
I think you can but I do not know the exact requirements and it is not a guaranteed yes from them. Very low or 0 willpower will probably be needed.

To get the option, you talk to her, press Affect, and you can be presented with Enslave below the Convert option. On some NPCs, this option will not appear and you may need some required stat levels but I am not sure which.

Have you been able to start this quest? I have invited them plenty of times, alone, with company, just one, just other and both together and never have poped up.

And yes, I have made my investment with both...
I have not reached this point yet with my new accounts and in my old account I already completed Tales from Redhaven.

Apparently they can. Loren and Aiko at least gives me the option to enslave them. The roll will probably fail though and they will refuse at this willpower level. The main difference for Enya seems to be her willpower level but that's only at a glance and the difference is pretty small. Aiko has a lower corruption stat than Enya. They all have the same affection. Enya has 0 respect I guess but it is not like Aiko's is high either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So I am trash at hacking, I have a few "techies" though. Do they need to be in my party to boost me? or does just having them hired work?

HammieSammie

Sep 21, 2022
I reached the point where I finished every quest I had and can make over 1M$ with my fully upgraded workshop which I guess is the point where you put down the game and wait for updates.

It was a very fun and addicting experience and I'll be calling MoR as Kinky Kenshi from now on as it does remind me of Kenshi a lot. I'm only chagrined by how grindy the stat acquisition is. To be clear, I've no problem with slow and incremental increases over a long period of time, Kenshi has that too. What annoyed me were the UI and the ungodly amount of repetitive clicking, and the probabilistic nature of it.

Say you want to train yourself and your followers regularly, you need to click NPC menus, click on each one to select them, click to return to main page, click Actions and Events, click training, click basic training, click the stat, click the trainer, click push it, click start twice.

You do that for 30 days and you start hearing your mouse's laments. Furthermore, other options are even more annoying to get at. The pool party is excellent but, it is also hidden under two menu layers in managed yard. So is the workshop. And did you know you can study 7 times at your library for very small incremental gain? That too is hidden in three menu layers under manager house, the window where the library is built, and the library window itself. It's fine the first few times but do it enough and it saps the joy of it from repetitive clicking.

I see two ways to remedy it. One would be to revamp the UI a bit and drag some options out of submenus and into the main screen. It may not look neat anymore but there is a lot of unused real estate on the screen that could get extra buttons. Alternatively, expand on the Favorite NPC section and make it a Favorite Actions&NPCS section where you can assign hotkeys (is it hotlinks for html games?) for both actions and NPCs. Maybe reduce the image size so it can fit 9, 12? buttons.

This bit here:
1714291500659.png

Smaller profiles or buttons for more favorite links. And you'd be able to go directly to your workshop or launch a pool party from the main screen by clicking on favorite button you add there.

Another improvement would be to have more ways of automating the skill gain. I don't know how feasible this would be with SugarCube so apologies if the idea is far-fetched. But basically, it would be a way to set-up a routine like the button you tick for morning Blowjob that automatically takes care of that. It would be a window where you can plan your day:
8am - 3pm Teach at the academy
3 pm - 5pm Throw pool party/ Socialize with household
5pm - 9pm Train X stat with followers
You tick all that and once you hit a click on conclude day, you don't start it at 8am the next day, but at 9pm with all your gains and stamina expenditure automatically done and calculated.

This is a solution for those long patches where you need to hit some milestones. However, it is divorced from the rest of the event system and might tank engagement with a playthrough.

Finally, tying most of the passive gains to probabilities is too much of rng in the long term. I'd rather an NPC earn 0.12 point of discipline per day through their academy course than have 12% chance of earning a full point per day. Again I don't know how feasible that would be as I suspect making the skills floats instead of integers might be a lot of work indeed.

I hope those are helpful ideas and I'll reiterate that I enjoyed the game very much as is and I'm looking forward to see it expand and develop!

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
How do i acquire textiles and leather

EDIT: textiles can be found at Nika's clothes, Westside Heights

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 112 Votes