• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply...

I have Mai-Lynn and a full upgraded garden. She has a Gardener lvl 80. My income from garden is +34R my food NPC is -186. Even if I had 4 full gardens it would not cover the need for my NPC. Is there something else to make more food. I am sending her to the Academy to upgrade her gardening skill but that has not increased at all.
Another option is to activate the Auto-buy food option. It is not depending on the market.
A pantry girl with 80+ domestic skill also drops food requirement per npc.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Thanks for the reply...

I have Mai-Lynn and a full upgraded garden. She has a Gardener lvl 80. My income from garden is +34R my food NPC is -186. Even if I had 4 full gardens it would not cover the need for my NPC. Is there something else to make more food. I am sending her to the Academy to upgrade her gardening skill but that has not increased at all.
I have found if you go up the Red river there in Hamah Bay there is Hamah market sells rations. I bought them out but they only replenish 20r the next day. I bought out the market in Redhaven and it only replenished 90r the next day.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply...

As far as I know if you turn on the autobuy food option there is an unlimited amount of food available. The cost changes based on scarcity/prosperity/etc though. The best source of food I'm aware of is the farming village. It has a fairly high base food production once fully upgraded and unless it's been changed you can donate more food to them which permanently increases their food production further with no cap as far as I'm aware. I think the home garden option is intended mostly as an early game way to save money before you have the cash to buy the expensive options but some people might prefer to keep the gardens.

You can also go hunting and process the meat to produce a ton of food. For me that's not a long term solution, but I do always eventually take everyone hunting for long enough to raise survival to 60 on everyone. With 80+ people that's a LOT of food before I'm done.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
~1k/day at max rep, 9 good workers, and with gambling on and whoring off
View attachment 3602333 View attachment 3602336 View attachment 3602337
Well that's better than the $80ish I was making per day in my previous game but it seems kind of underwhelming for a location that could otherwise have a workshop on it. I think this game I will put an early priority on getting Tuner happy so he will start training the girls in performance. Hopefully that will help some. Need to also make sure to find 3 nymphos/perverts and fuck them enough to get their corruption to the point where I can have them all be slave mistresses who can train both sex skill and corruption so I can get my randoms all trained up to be proper tavern whores. I suspect it'll still make less than a workshop but I want to see if I can at least get that tavern income up to $3k or so per day.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
As far as I know if you turn on the autobuy food option there is an unlimited amount of food available. The cost changes based on scarcity/prosperity/etc though. The best source of food I'm aware of is the farming village. It has a fairly high base food production once fully upgraded and unless it's been changed you can donate more food to them which permanently increases their food production further with no cap as far as I'm aware. I think the home garden option is intended mostly as an early game way to save money before you have the cash to buy the expensive options but some people might prefer to keep the gardens.

You can also go hunting and process the meat to produce a ton of food. For me that's not a long term solution, but I do always eventually take everyone hunting for long enough to raise survival to 60 on everyone. With 80+ people that's a LOT of food before I'm done.
Where is the farming village?

Sep 17, 2017
Did a quick search and didn't see it reported, though it may have been elsewhere: having the fully upgraded stables installed does improve travel speed, but hitting the fast travel buttons from home appears to *not* account for any travel speed bonus from having those horses. Easiest way to test this is wake up and run to the Academy manually, then reload the start-of-day save and hit the fast travel button, and you'll see you get there about half an hour later than you would travelling manually.

Mar 5, 2024
Speaking of bugs, I'm still seeing "brawler" NPCs with no armor soak 20 points per hit.
There is no bug (strictly speaking), also npcs with the brawler trait, only soak a maximum of 9 points of damage (without armor) and that only, if the npc in questions happens to be the stormchild otherwise it is 5 points max (which also has nothing to do with the brawler trait).

The enemies, named "BRAWLER" on the other hand, which belong to the Stokke Bands (RiffRaff and neo mexican cartel) have such a thick skin that they naturally soak 20 points of damage despite wearing no armor - but then again, that are not npcs (and they do lose this feature, if captured and released to the household). So no bug here. Some other enemies, might also soak a different amount of damage (which might be higher or lower) than the armor suggests, but then again that is not really a bug (just a feature, which might get changed or not).

Did a quick search and didn't see it reported, though it may have been elsewhere: having the fully upgraded stables installed does improve travel speed, but hitting the fast travel buttons from home appears to *not* account for any travel speed bonus from having those horses. Easiest way to test this is wake up and run to the Academy manually, then reload the start-of-day save and hit the fast travel button, and you'll see you get there about half an hour later than you would travelling manually.
Interesting, I only need 6 minutes from inside the mcs house to reach Whitehaven. Of course I open the option menu (at home) and then exit the house and then use the mini-map (or city-map) to travel to Whitehaven and that without any stable (but then again the mc does not limp) and that was always the case for me (even in v8.23). On a different note: I still only need 12 minutes from outside the city proper to reach Redhaven/Hamilton/Whitehaven (no more and no less) - at least as long as I use the v8.31 html-file without the bugs/features I did fix.

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
Does anyone know/have a list of all the women that have pregnant models? I've noticed some don't and use a default girl.

Sep 17, 2017
Interesting, I only need 6 minutes from inside the mcs house to reach Whitehaven. Of course I open the option menu (at home) and then exit the house and then use the mini-map (or city-map) to travel to Whitehaven and that without any stable (but then again the mc does not limp) and that was always the case for me (even in v8.23). On a different note: I still only need 12 minutes from outside the city proper to reach Redhaven/Hamilton/Whitehaven (no more and no less) - at least as long as I use the v8.31 html-file without the bugs/features I did fix.
The issue seems to specifically be with the little toolbar of fast travel buttons above the regular menu in house, the one with Marston Ave, The Shrine, The Academy (and one other button I am forgetting at the moment).

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Is there an optimal build for the yard? I usually keep the grove then make a garden and workshop. Im unsure if to do stables, dojo, another garden etc.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is there an optimal build for the yard? I usually keep the grove then make a garden and workshop. Im unsure if to do stables, dojo, another garden etc.
Most optimal i can think of is garden + workshop then stable then dojo, later on replace the garden with another workshop if you want even more money. The garden is good early game but later on you'll most likely swimming in cashes, so you can just buy rations in bulk, i'd still keep it tho. The grove seems to serves little purpose except for benefiting npcs with the "shy" trait and players with cult of the elder as their religion. Also don't demolish the scrap heap until there's nothing left to search.

Jun 10, 2022
Most optimal i can think of is garden + workshop then stable then dojo, later on replace the garden with another workshop if you want even more money. The garden is good early game but later on you'll most likely swimming in cashes, so you can just buy rations in bulk, i'd still keep it tho. The grove seems to serves little purpose except for benefiting npcs with the "shy" trait and players with cult of the elder as their religion. Also don't demolish the scrap heap until there's nothing left to search.
Disagree... I think gazebo for pool parties is a huge benefit not to be overlooked.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
Disagree... I think gazebo for pool parties is a huge benefit not to be overlooked.
Presumably the gazebo would go into the slot that only has small garden or statue alternative, and thefore not compete with workshops and other big slot stuff. The statue may or may not be worth using another slot for the gazebo.

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
True. As i have no use for the statue or the small garden so the gazebo will always be build in that little spot in the middle hence i completely forgot to mention it.

Reactions: rKnight

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Not sure if I imagined this but the first time I walked into the magistrate's office there was a button to purchase property. I could not click on it, maybe not enough money. I did the request to talk the junk guy out of burning trash and now no button to purchase property. That would be a nice addition to the game if it is not part of it now.

Reactions: Fauno36

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Speaking of the Gazebo, I have a feeling that Arranging Beer Parties is typically overlooked / underrated.

No building or upgrade needed, only costs $3 per NPC and gives 2 happiness + 1 affection (2 with party animal trait, same as pool party).

Unlike pool party it is not capped at max Loving affection.

Only downside is that it takes 4 hours (if you skip socializing) and needs to be started between 4-8 pm.

You can also do both. Start pool party between 4-6 pm and then follow up with a beer party immediately after for double affection.

Last edited:

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
So i managed to capture some abomination's what do I do with them :unsure:
Besides that is there a way to further decrease willpower if they are already willing

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes