Others Completed MasterKiller [Final] [haru-game]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ189307_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Save your captured master from the monsters.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Release Date: 2016-04-12
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG RJ189307_img_smp1.jpg RJ189307_img_smp2.jpg RJ189307_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
what are the tags? curios what would be in the game? lesbian and bug/incest/beast maybe, but what else@?

Propaga

Jul 25, 2017
there are four short levels , just spam left mouse click and jump spacebar. There is no gallery unless i'm missing something

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
From screenshots it resembles high quality games like Shinobi girl. However, the game was buggy and crashed repeatedly. This strikes me as pre-alpha material and not something that should be for sale online. I am disappointed
I always thought of Shinobi Girl, Witch Girl, etc. to be the bottom of the barrel in terms of doing the bare minimum to make money. Not really the symbol of quality.

Reactions: Greg_

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
I've played some jank games but this one almost hits the low bar. The window title is even 'test' as a cherry on top.
Overall, It's.. I don't know. It's short. Less than ten minutes long. It's OK I guess.

Last edited:

Dāku Shīdo

Feb 19, 2019
I appreciate the effort of the person who has drawn the animations, but it's one of the worst games I've ever played. :poop:
Basically if you want to see the scenes you have to touch the monsters and then restart the game to keep advancing.