ADRIFT Completed Master of the House [v1.5] [Minterlint]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Btw this a random question but why is it ok to have sex with a 18 old but not with a 17 if you're mid 20s? Does he/she radically change in 1 year? no he/she doesn't, it's just your mindset that changes because he/she's legal now, he/she's still the same young girl/boy.
answer is simple, because after an specific age, the child (teen or whatever you call it) is no anymore under parental responsability. this limit is based at 18 (when its 21 in some country), when the child "win" is autonomi and own responsability (as exempl, can go in jail and parents will not been in troubles most of time)
its this reason , simply....
of course, as long its ok with both male/female (not forced sex), at 18 the child have right to choose to have sex by his own . while at 17, he cant make this choice by himself without parents authorisation (sure most of time, those child dont ask parents , because of shame or whatever, but thats a risk to take and risk to go in jail if the parents are not ok with)

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
he cant make this choice by himself without parents authorisation (sure most of time, those child dont ask parents , because of shame or whatever, but thats a risk to take and risk to go in jail if the parents are not ok with)
Absolutly not. It's your own body, you are not owned by your parents. They don't have any right with who you can have sex.

Before a certain age, you can't give the consent, but your parents can't give ifor you either.

Don't confuse age of consent with marriage.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Whether you like underage stuff or not, just know that most websites ban underage content because it attracts law enforcement. You can argue all you want about a 17 year old being the same as an 18 year old, it doesn't change anything for law enforcement.

If you don't want the FBI here you should probably rethink your stance on underage sexual content.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Absolutly not. It's your own body, you are not owned by your parents. They don't have any right with who you can have sex.

Before a certain age, you can't give the consent, but your parents can't give ifor you either.

Don't confuse age of consent with marriage.
not in my country ,if a 17yo girl go sex with a 20yo boy, the girl parents have right to put the boy in law if they are not ok. maybe not the case in all country, but in mine, its like that, they are always a risk with that.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let's get back on topic.
If any of you would like to discuss the subject of underage girls, please make a thread in the general discussion.
Note - I'm not discouraging this discussion. I'm just trying to remind you that you can discuss this in another thread because there are people who play this game and every time you post, it's got them coming in to only find out that it's not about the game itself.
Note to those who play this.. there was an attempt to add pictures to game by someone and I don't know if that's made much progress. I think it was on Shark's Lagoon.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
can somebody link a guide for possible commands you can use

Edit: Nvm i figured out i was spelling the command wrong

Last edited:

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Edit OP and spoiler so the realy full walkthrought is posted.
But realy guys the completed walkthrought is only a view coments later. Not so hard to find:FeelsBadMan:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Nice to see that, after 2 years, my walkthrough still is used. :)
Although I got help from the starter of that topic.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Nice to see that, after 2 years, my walkthrough still is used. :)
Although I got help from the starter of that topic.
Is this the one???
Note that i have not edited it. It still has an email address in it for contact info regarding walkthrough

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is this the one???
Note that i have not edited it. It still has an email address in it for contact info regarding walkthrough
no is only the almust full one. thar 3 kinkis not in. that what im posted yesteday is the full one.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone know how to get the airtight kink? I've followed the intructions on the guide but nothing.

EDIT : Nevermind. found it

Does anyone know the Leila sex steps at the end? I'm stuck as kissing her breasts with Paige.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes