Ren'Py Abandoned Master of the Earth [Demo][IndianaTK]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Harry(The player's default name) has recently moved to a new town with his mother and two older sisters after the passing of their late father. Since the move, Harry has began to suffer a case of severe migraines and internal bleeding. All of which are symptoms found in those with the ability to harness magic. Despite being ignored by his mother on the matter, Harry goes his own way in search of an answer.
Eventually, after practising and grasping the powers that have been bestowed upon him, rather than keep them hidden like his father did.. Harry decides to use them for his own selfish needs.

Summary:
You play as a young boy with magical powers who decides to take the evil path in life and quite literally rule the planet.

Patreon:
Language: English
Developer: IndianaTK
Platform: PC / Windows
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Genres: Incest, mind control, spell control, slave, dom, male protagonist, evil protagonist

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Like the concept. Hope that there's going to be a variety of body types in the game. And the ability to interact with the women the MC 'rules' over.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Alright here are my thoughts.
The writing is decent, which is more than can be said for most games.
I don't like how literally the first thing you do when influencing the mother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like corrupting people over time, maybe start with showing her boobs, or fully naked - > Handjob -> Blowjob -> Sex -> Anal, or something like that.
However, maybe you just want this to be a different kind of game and not a corruption game. In that case it's fine.
The music in the protagonists bedroom feels out of place.
The money values are too high, in my opinion. Getting 250$ for working one shift is a bit much, I mean it's at least 25$ per hour if he works 10 hours for such a small job.
I'd rather have the wand, spell-list and broom cheaper and earn a more believable amount.
It's weird the mother doesn't believe you can do magic, when she knows that the father could do it.

What can I say about the models... Well, it's sims. Either you like it, or you don't. I personally don't mind.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
a good thing using sims is the fact they are almost no limit in customization for characters, clothes, hosues etc... everything can be modified.

soo an game based on that have heavy chance to be super long and enjoyable.

let see if the dev are motivated enougth for that, because possibility are extremly huge for this game

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
Great potential! Maybe more appropriate music while having sex :D? but it is good, thx for making it : )

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Is it done using The Sims 3? That screenshot is definitely The Sims.

Edit:
Yes it's done using Sims 3. Personally I'd rather simply play The Sims and make up my own stories. Can't see the point playing static Sims 3 in a virutal novel.

Last edited:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Thanks guys. The demo was literally just a proof of concept just to see how people recieved it. Now that I know what people prefer, I'll adjust the gameplay towards that and make it more spacious.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
FileBox Mirror:
Thanks, added to OP
Thanks guys. The demo was literally just a proof of concept just to see how people recieved it. Now that I know what people prefer, I'll adjust the gameplay towards that and make it more spacious.
Nice, looking forward to it!

Zherot

May 27, 2017
-Everything happens too quickly there is no development time, but don't do the opposite were you basically take forever to get to anywere (like dating my daughter or big brother games).

-Music is really bad... in some places it actually feels completely out of place like in the sex scenes.

-Needs more content but the concept could prove to be good once you add more to it, it needs to feel more interactive though like you actually have control of what happens and is not a linear boring story.

D

Deleted member 7072

While we're on the topic of music, you should totally use the classic , probably as an easter egg with a younger character

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
-Everything happens too quickly there is no development time, but don't do the opposite were you basically take forever to get to anywere (like dating my daughter or big brother games).

-Music is really bad... in some places it actually feels completely out of place like in the sex scenes.

-Needs more content but the concept could prove to be good once you add more to it, it needs to feel more interactive though like you actually have control of what happens and is not a linear boring story.
I should probably pin somewhere that the demo is a conceptual build. As in, I threw it together to see what people thought of the gameplay style. It's absolutely nothing to be taken seriously. I will most likely rewrite the mother scenes and properly add all that other stuff. This build was purely created to see how people responded to the idea, you know?

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

asdf1234asdf1234

Jan 30, 2017
Awesome idea, interested in seeing how it will look moving forward. Would love to see some zoo content too, pretty sure some mods for sims 3 include that. Really not enough of that around here!

Good job and thanks for your work!

Zherot

May 27, 2017
I should probably pin somewhere that the demo is a conceptual build. As in, I threw it together to see what people thought of the gameplay style. It's absolutely nothing to be taken seriously. I will most likely rewrite the mother scenes and properly add all that other stuff. This build was purely created to see how people responded to the idea, you know?
And i gave you my feedback if you don't like it then just don't do anything and go back to your safe space.

• Angry
Reactions: Sandstorm 99