oh god oh fuck

Jul 30, 2018
"Hey man, why does it matter if I let my dog shit on your plate? You only eat food, not shit, so it shouldn't matter, right? Just eat the food and ignore the shit!"

I'm just messing with you, but it honestly is pretty distracting when the dude's 2x as large as the chick is. lol.

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
So basically a prostitute sims?
Wait, would I learn to be a prostitute through this game? What a life crisis!

Reactions: joehoe

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Nice game, even comes with a theme song:
ahh~ those Transformers can be seen~ not like the other ones...

i still like the other one: "Im a Computer, stop the Downloading!" (lol'd!)

It looks good the game so far...

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
So in the end, the Characters the game use, from wich Game/Anime/Doujin/etc are? looks nice~ very nice~

too bad it only have a certain animations... but still.. i like it.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Can anyone provide any information related to those 5 another person she makes up?

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
So basically a prostitute sims?
Wait, would I learn to be a prostitute through this game? What a life crisis!
Yes. That's why after 20+ years of playing video games, I'm a mass murdering wizard who can bend time, drive better than any race driver on earth, and fly any aircraft I sit in.

Oh wait.....

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
ahh~ those Transformers can be seen~ not like the other ones...

i still like the other one: "Im a Computer, stop the Downloading!" (lol'd!)

It looks good the game so far...
You're thinking of the Fensler Film GI Joe parodies.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone provide any information related to those 5 another person she makes up?
The only ones i know of are the girl from Fate series (Joanne D'arc) and this one from anime/manga about candys and stuff (the last one) i don't remember its name.
Edit: nvm, i confused the last one with a different character.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Purple hair on the far right of the cover is Hotaru Shidare from Dagashi Kashi, blue hair next to her is Leona Heidern from King of Fighters. The blonds seem familiar to me, but I can't place them.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Flu is an STD? Well, then again, Japan has some of the lowest STD rates in the world... which is why it's low risk for them to be really promiscuous.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
As much I want to give my support there is one problem. Even though its from the same people it's almost a copy and paste version of this game [ ] called Dusk Railway the only differences I found is the rival. :(

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So it starts up, and it says "First choose a costume" - but i don't see any way to choose a costume.

I mean, there are several costume choices on the screen, but they're all locked...

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So it starts up, and it says "First choose a costume" - but i don't see any way to choose a costume.

I mean, there are several costume choices on the screen, but they're all locked...
You have 30k money if i remember well, there are 2 costumes you can unlock - a 20k one and a 25k one.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes