RPGM Marley's kNIGHT

whynoteat

Nov 27, 2018
could someone atleast machine translate it? it won't work for me for some reason while using translator++

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
+1

After playing "Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution", I really got hooked on this devs' hgames. Really I'm loving the art. I actually attempted to translate some RPG VX Ace games like "Marley's Knight" and "Cure the disease of the Boy brave man Ken - grandpa! no Maki" using 'RPGMakerTrans' (I usually go with Notepad++ to translate games, mostly RPG MV. Tried to do the same with RPG VX Ace but it doesn't seem to work)...BUT, always there would be some maps or some other data that just couldn't get patched. I was trying to find a solution to that problem but to no avail. I'm sure there's another methods of translation for this RPG VX Ace but I don't have much time to look for something that might take days to reach.

If a skilled translator who have experience translating games using this engine happen to stumble upon this thread and read this comment, then please direct me to a guide where I could learn how to do it so I can attempt to translate RPG VX Ace games in the future (Atm I only use Notepad++ as a translation tool, furthermore I don't have much experience regarding programmation and as a translator so there's that too. There's only 2 hgames I already fully translated, but they are all 'loli' ,like literal kid, not 'legal loli' games so I can't tell what they are here).