fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
i installed flash player but still can't play game because i don't know where lies right file that i need to use it on that game

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018
I would like to ask that how can we change the ass size, as i saw that there was an option to change the ass size but it was locked, so is there something we have to do in order to unlock it or it will come in some next update?

P.S. i really loved your game .

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Unblayble many event is broken in this version.

Many events give this error can not more making ols rest the game.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I click the file but it asks me what program to open it with. There is nothing that it works with. I have Adobe Flash Player installed. I use Firefox and not NSA RAM Hording Chrome. How do I play the swf file?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
whit flash player, i have flash player 22 sa, and is fast
Edit: OK figured it out. Uninstall latest version and get older version from archive. There is a standalone version to use on desktop just select swf files to open with the program and you're good to go.

yeti__

Mar 25, 2018
For those who can't figure out how to play; I suggest either Adobe Flash Player projector [ adobe. com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html ] or simply using Internet Explorer (as bad as that sounds)

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Someone nows a way to play this without all the lag? I have a not so bad laptop (lenovo Y700) and I can't play with with high graphics.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes