Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I deem rebuilding the game from the ground with a different engine up sound like the better option and I'll make sure to put a disclaimer in the game stating that this is all my doing so Ivan so he not unintentionally targeted harassed by Nintendo.
Bro, I wish you good luck with the game development. Hope you will do it on Unity.
I always came back to this thread with the hope that this game will one day be completed.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
i accidently uploaded the folder not the rar file . my apologize here you go.
probably why it took so long.

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I always came back to this thread with the hope that this game will one day be completed.
Yeah, I really liked this game too.
Also some old sfw games on the Legend of Krystal Forum, like Kingdom Hearts: Darkness of Light, where you play a shemale ghost, to corrupt and fuck the disney princessess.
But it's also abandoned... -.-

• Sad
Reactions: Supreme_Evil

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
3 missed a few you barley scratch the surface there were over 5000+ images you missed
> Runs tree on the extracted directories
> 4703 directories and 127908 files, vs 606 directories and 27261 files

Holy crap you weren't kidding. I'm wondering if it's a hardware limit on my end, as my system would thrash hard as it attempted to access the images, much more extract them. Even if you account for the buttons (assembled using shapes and text) and assembled/mangled sprite frames that's still a lot. I wonder how many could be reduced using code (ei instead of having 20-30 files with different colors for variants of a hand, have just 2 sprites in white for the outlines and shape so they could be colored in engine).

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
> Runs tree on the extracted directories
> 4703 directories and 127908 files, vs 606 directories and 27261 files

Holy crap you weren't kidding. I'm wondering if it's a hardware limit on my end, as my system would thrash hard as it attempted to access the images, much more extract them. Even if you account for the buttons (assembled using shapes and text) and assembled/mangled sprite frames that's still a lot. I wonder how many could be reduced using code (ei instead of having 20-30 files with different colors for variants of a hand, have just 2 sprites in white for the outlines and shape so they could be colored in engine).
the program i used "JPEXS" to extract everything burns through ram "32gb" like nothing else. luckily my laptop was strong enough to extract everything with little-ish issues.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
The best approach when it comes to this sort of thing is to make the whole thing then drop it online. That way if you have to take it down thousands of people have already downloaded it and can reupload it. I know a lot of games are released like this to avoid Nintendo.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes