Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Sry.. how do I trigger the 3some ?

Code:
if $args[0] = 'both_bedroom_teach_start':
   cls
   gs'gs_inv_show_block'
   $day_label[]='marina_sis_sex'
   if $data['события_марина_ревность_цепочка'] >= 9:gt 'tech_marina','both_bedroom_start'

'<div id="right-column">'
       '<div id ="main-show"><video preload="metadata" autoplay loop height="500"><source src="pic/unique_npc/marina/both_bedroom_start.webm" type=''video/webm;''></video></div>'
       '<div id ="text-show">'
           '- Marina, help Dasha to undress! – I demanded, when in the bedroom came the second sister. Marisha pulled Dashi Mike, and then jeans. The older girl remained lying on the bed.'
       '</div>'

'<div id="acts-buttons">'
           '<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''tech_marina'',''both_bedroom_teach_1''">Let pleasuring herself</a>'
       '</div>'
   '</div>'
Don't get it.

Didn't found any talk in Marinas bedroom.
Spamed Dasha's bedroom at 16.

Any ideas?

anonimononnon

Jul 12, 2017
what worked for me:
-Fucked Marina a few times(10 - 20, not sure if it matters )
-Invited Dasha to apartament,fucked her AND TOOK HER BACK HOME (Antonina's House)
-Entered Dasha's room in the afternoom (different dialogue, but same images as entering Dasha's room at 16:00)
-At last go to Marina's room at night ( not sure but i guess around 20:00 - 23:00) and it will trigger a conversation between Antonina and Marina.
-After that Marina enter's jealousy mode

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
what worked for me:
-Invited Dasha to apartament,fucked her AND TOOK HER BACK HOME (Antonina's House)
-Entered Dasha's room in the afternoom (different dialogue, but same images as entering Dasha's room at 16:00)
-At last go to Marina's room at night ( not sure but i guess around 20:00 - 23:00) and it will trigger a conversation between Antonina and Marina.
What happen after jealousy mode, what do you do next ?

Reactions: Balalaechnik

Catastrophic

Feb 19, 2018
Don't get Marina pregnant. She gets sent to her grandmas in Europe and as far as I can tell you never see her again.

anonimononnon

Jul 12, 2017
What happen after jealousy mode, what do you do next ?
-Just keep inviting Dasha in the livingroom to your apartament (afternoom, with wine), Marina will keep cockblocking you.
-After repeating that a few times try to fuck Dasha in the livingroom, Marina will cockblock you again and trigger a different conversation.
-Go to Marina room in the night and choose "tell her sister", jut keep doing that until threesome happens.

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
-Just keep inviting Dasha in the livingroom to your apartament (afternoom, with wine), Marina will keep cockblocking you.
-After repeating that a few times try to fuck Dasha in the livingroom, Marina will cockblock you again and trigger a different conversation.
-Go to Marina room in the night and choose "tell her sister", jut keep doing that until threesome happens.
Thank you

Reactions: anonimononnon

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
If you get marina pregnant is there a way with cheats to revert that? If I set her pregnancy value back to 0 it just triggers the event again the next time I walk into the hall.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you get marina pregnant is there a way with cheats to revert that? If I set her pregnancy value back to 0 it just triggers the event again the next time I walk into the hall.
You also have to edit the number of times you've creampied her. (I think the value has to be <10 or something like that... search this thread for the name of the var; it's in Russian, and isn't part of any cheat QSP, so you'll have to use a save editor.) Otherwise, once you reach that number, the next time you go to Antonina's house the event will automatically trigger again, even if you reset her preg status. I like to set that to a really large negative number, like -10000, to ensure that I'm not ever likely to trigger that path in any save.

I do the same with Rada's husband: Set him to 'away' status, then set the number of days til his return to something like -365, and away you go.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
You also have to edit the number of times you've creampied her. (I think the value has to be <10 or something like that... search this thread for the name of the var; it's in Russian, and isn't part of any cheat QSP, so you'll have to use a save editor.) Otherwise, once you reach that number, the next time you go to Antonina's house the event will automatically trigger again, even if you reset her preg status. I like to set that to a really large negative number, like -10000, to ensure that I'm not ever likely to trigger that path in any save.

I do the same with Rada's husband: Set him to 'away' status, then set the number of days til his return to something like -365, and away you go.
Alright thanks for the info.

Apr 27, 2017
what worked for me:
Its not working for me, i think i got the afternoon even when the mother ask Dasha why she seems so interested in clothes if it is because of a boy or something like this, but Marina's room event is not happening, i got a lot of conversation between her and the mother on hallway, i looked at the jealous chain variable, it was 1, the event seems to start after a scene that antonina gets marina semi naked on hallway at 15h weekend but doesn't seem to got anywhere after that.
If someone was able to trigger the event on the current version give me some direction, thank you.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Its not working for me, i think i got the afternoon even when the mother ask Dasha why she seems so interested in clothes if it is because of a boy or something like this, but Marina's room event is not happening, i got a lot of conversation between her and the mother on hallway, i looked at the jealous chain variable, it was 1, the event seems to start after a scene that antonina gets marina semi naked on hallway at 15h weekend but doesn't seem to got anywhere after that.
If someone was able to trigger the event on the current version give me some direction, thank you.
I'm not sure but you might have to creampie Marina twice. I would save first before attempting it because if you creampie her 10 or more times she becomes inaccessible.

Lezbel

Feb 7, 2018
First of all, thanks in case you can help me ...
This is my problem:
- In Marina's room, I don't see any text or options and I can't advance her story ... any solution to the problem..?
Thank you..!!
Muchas gracias..!! Sin título.png

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
First of all, thanks in case you can help me ...
This is my problem:
- In Marina's room, I don't see any text or options and I can't advance her story ... any solution to the problem..?
Thank you..!!
Muchas gracias..!!
Wrong place to ask about a problem with your modded *qsp file. lolz
Try here: https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-translation-project-0-29-v0-8-2.9328/