Archived [SoB] Marina

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone help me? Where do i go to first blowjob with Marina?
Start kissing her have to also have the ability to ask her to undress... after a bit of the kissing you can choose to make out while asking her to undress. Btw its the lounge at 1pm @ antoninas

Reactions: Dely

zombiejesus111

Jun 19, 2017
Okay you need to have sex with antonina after 00... must at least be tired an need to.meet her between 8 an 10am in kitchen when her mother slaps her arse
I am not getting an option to have sex with antonina after 00.. she is already sleeping

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
so there IS more content after licky licky.. is there a certain order or do we continue to shove the D into her face?

D

Deleted member 9433

Someone mentiond that when you make her pregnant she moves away ? can you remove the Baby or how do you avoid this event ?

Last edited by a moderator:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I read that Marina is one of the chicks you can impregnate if you finish inside. Is there a certain number of times you do it before that triggers? Because there are a few 'finish her' moves where you don't get the choice of blowing inside or out (same with her sister, Dasha, in at least one scene [iirc at the pool]). I'm not really into the pregger fetish, so I don't really like having it foisted on me.

I think the three chicks that have the pregger achievement unlocked are Aunt Nina, Marina, and Sveta (Light).

Nugfug

Jun 6, 2017
How did I activate the jealousy thing with Dasha, how could I have avoided it. And most importantly how can I turn it off?

Still working on anal with Dasha, or should I say, I was.