Archived [SoB] Marina

Jun 15, 2020
A. 20:00 at gym look Marina massage her mother, and the talk with Marina, till new scence came out talk Marina again
Finally the lesbian scence shown then talk to Marina, next day 19:00 go to Antonina's bedroom, threesome-1 happen.

B. weekend 16:00 to Dasha's bedroom, another threesome

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
She is tricky, but she worth the effort. Samantha is nerdy and pretty.

Here is my walkthru. I check the code for least effort.

How to meet:
Have relation with Antonina. Be tired, sleep with Antonina. Randomly have sex.(optional) In the morning 8-10 go to kitchen and meet her for the first ime.

Invite her for walk 3 times

Invite her for cafe 3 times (shopping center 15-18)

Marina random day, at 10 or 14 (one of them) receive call for fair, go to her house 18-20. Go to the fair.

Go to her house, she show her breast.

Go to her house, she chat with her mom.

Now you can Lift her shirt in her room or take off her shirt during her work to increase Depravity to 350.

Check random day reiceve a call at 10 or 14 and go to fair again.

Now you can have more action with her during her work, in kitchen and her room.

During weekend at 13-15, in Aton's hall, corrupt her more with kiss and taking off clothes to increase depravity to 450. Kissing increases to 500.

13 Anton's hall, making out show her your cock -> then again let her touch it -> then let her taste it -> then cum. Just keep trying. Must be at 13.

Now you can have bj from Marina. Bj in bath at 19, during walking and work

Use bj to increase behavior to 555, depravity to 800

at 20, go to Marina's room, approch Marina to discuss about boyfriend and sex

next day go to her room again to trigger sex

next day, 13 at hall, ask how she is. Now sex is unlocked in her room and during her work.

I can't figure out the threesome route with her sister and mother. There are many branches for jealousy checking. Code is everywhere and translation of the event is not very meaningful. Maybe when I start a new game I will filter out all other variables and get a walkthru down.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I wouldn't reckon mend going into her jealousy new content since it is not complete it will lock you out of doing some of the things to dasha - so what is non jealosy mode for her and dasha...

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Here is walkthru of the most tricky part of the whole god damn game. These variable names are way too confusing.

Jealousy Road for Threesomes

after starting Jealousy ( variable = 1 )

must crempie Marina 2 times. Fuck Dasha in her room 2 times.

Between 13-14, go to second floor hall way. Marina and Dasha will have a conversation. Jealousy = 2.

Next day(required, if does not work, one more day) go to Marina's room between 20-23. Jealousy = 3

When you are aroused, go approach Dasha in the hall, Marina will prevent you. Do it 5 times.

The 6th time will trigger a new option to choose them both.

Now go to Marina's Room betwwen 20-24, you can call in Dasha. Keep repeating it til you can join them.

Do 5 more times threesome.

15-17 at hall, approach Dasha and talk about Antonina.

20-23 at Marina's room, talk about Antonina. She suggests to use massage to win over Antonina.

Now you can take massage lessons or just wait it out. the varible is "Watch her massage Antonina", yeah, I know it makes no sense. It must be 70 to progress further.

20-23 at Marina's room, talk about massage.

20 at Gym, peek on Marina massage Antonina

20-23 Marina's room, ask her how it went.

20 at gym, peek on removing Antonina's bra

20-23 Marina's room, ask her again

20 at gym, peek again. Marina tries to take off her panty, but she refused.

Now you need to "not" have sex with her for at least 72 hrs. Cheat skip time does not count. You can either wait 120 minutes for 37 times, or just change condition to exaust then sleep. Must be 72+ hrs.

20 at gym, peek again, panty is removed.

Keep peek at gym until she said that's enough for today.

Now you need to not have sex with her for 120+ hrs.

20 at gym, peek again now antonina cum from the massage.

20-23 at Marina's room, discuss the situation

20 at gym, Marina makes out with Antonina after massage

Now you need to not have sex with her for 200+ hrs.

20 at gym, they rubbed on each other.

20-23 Marina's Room, talk about Antonina

19 in Antonina's Room, Antonina caught you with Marina, 3p happens.

weekend 16-17 in Dasha's room, caught Antonina making out with Dasha. 3p happens

Now you can finally pull your cock out in the hall with Antonina.

All unlocked.

Not sure if there is a 4p scene with all of them or not. I don't find it in the code.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot