Archived [SoB] Marina

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
fc9b82007d341a113b2ee7bdb7a73c67.jpg
About heroine.
Marina (aka ) is older than Dasha by a year, but it is much more open and at the same time scared of people. She does not eat meat and do not like those who eat it wildly. She is shy about her body, believing herself ugly in their family. In this field it has a lot of complexes and complete lack of experience in relationships.

Walkthrough:
  • You first meet her by entering Antonina's kitchen between 6:00 and 9:00 after fuck Antonina in her house.
  • After this keep visiting her in her house and in her work (shopping) to raise relationship. Continue corrupting her until she call you to meet in her house between 16:00 and 18:00.
  • After this point you will train her to not be shy. Make her strip every oportunity to raise relationship until she call you a second time. Now you will have the option for kissing.Continue corrupting her and eventually you will unlock blowjobs.

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
How many days does it take for Marina to call you? I have walked with her several times and this does not happen

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I wouldn't reckon mend going into her jealousy new content since it is not complete it will lock you out of doing some of the things to dasha... i did now i cannot invite dasha to Apartment, Have Sex in her bedroom so FUCK. This is your only warning

Edit - Though it may tie into dasha's birthday, can anyone confirm this @everyone

byzshino

Apr 21, 2017
How did u go into it though? After the fist sex, nothing new is happening for me. Just the same old blowjobs and so on. So I am confused, am I having a bug or just not be able to trigger the new content

busu34

Aug 5, 2016
For those that don't know, if you get her pregnant, she moves away and you don't have her there anymore.

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
i wish there was a way to reverse that...she has some of the most interesting scenes of them all.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i wish there was a way to reverse that...she has some of the most interesting scenes of them all.
Wait... did you accidentally cause it?.... you could reset the varibles in the save file...

KKJ

Jun 12, 2017
how to meet her? i made full relationship with antonina, and i can go to antonina's house. i can meet marina in the kitchen, but just met! any key button didn't activate without only 'GO'. plz help me~

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
how to meet her? i made full relationship with antonina, and i can go to antonina's house. i can meet marina in the kitchen, but just met! any key button didn't activate without only 'GO'. plz help me~
Okay you need to have sex with antonina after 00... must at least be tired an need to.meet her between 8 an 10am in kitchen when her mother slaps her arse

Reactions: YoMamama