Others Completed Maomao Discovery Team [v1.5] [Serurebu]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game was removed because the Mao Moa looks too young, the developer made a news post when Steam finally bothered telling them the reason. I guess. Now I am off to go!
I'm getting a system error saying that the MSVCP100.dll is missing is anyone else getting that?
Likely a issue with Microsoft Visual C++ it needs either downloading or fixing -

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Letting game run for 8+ hours I had over 250K exp. It all depends on the level you are at and I only use gloves.

Game sucks though it saved when I closed it but then would not fucking restore when I restarted so all progress lost.. just view all CG and delete the broken game.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Been playing a bit of this. Very cute and have enjoyed it quite a bit. I basically made a couple of dungeon runs in the morning, then sent her off to explore on her own for the day, did a couple more dungeon runs in the evening, then sent her off to explore for the evening. Been doing this for a few days now and have reached the endgame as close as I can tell.

I have however come across a minor problem: In the Lion God Cave, I can go in and can one hit kill pretty much everything (Stats are all between 1900 and 2100, plus jacked up weapons, nearly all of the skills, orbs at lv12 or higher, all that good stuff.)m however the bat creature at the top rout is causing trouble for me. Every time I go into the fight, the game shuts down, I have to restart, and in most cases, I've lost any upgrades I purchased in the previous few minutes (Have the points back too, so I can simply buy them again.) The three branches of this cave I've been able to explore so far have rewarded me with the "Lion" weapons, I suspect this last branch holds the final of the four "Lion" weapons, but without being able to pass the enemy waiting at the start of that path is preventing me from being able to acquire it.

Is this a problem that everyone is having, or is this an isolated case? If it is a problem for others, does anyone know of a work around?

Other than the one small issue, I've really been loving the game.

W65

May 31, 2018
This is exactly the kind of treadmill that I didn't think Valve would want to get themselves on: arbiters of fictional character ages. How did they doublethink around the "halflings" in Meltys Quest, again?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game sucks there is no method I could find to save so 2 days of time was lost when the game crashed!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Game sucks there is no method I could find to save so 2 days of time was lost when the game crashed!
It should save when you exit the game, if you send your Mao Mao of exploring on her own you don't actually have to keep the game running. It is pretty stupid the game doesn't tell you any of this (or it was somehow lost in the bad translation).

Reactions: asker23

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
1. send her explore on her own
2. close game
3. change windows time/date
4. open game
5. check it registered the fake time/date
6. profit

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1. send her explore on her own
2. close game
3. change windows time/date
4. open game
5. check it registered the fake time/date
6. profit
Thanks maybe will play it again now that I know that as I spent 2 full actual days with it running and that was a lot of lost progress when it crashed.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whell sometimes the game just crashes out of it own which i then get it saved and i whas so far
the crashes happends when i do the normal dungeons not the free explore

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes