VN Ren'Py Completed Manor Of Amnesia [v1.0] [akimi Ero Works]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AvAcyn

Uploader
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
f8d23d_f4294beed8e449818ee7a20eda42be40.png

Overview:
A man named Ken awakens in an elegant mansion with no memories of how he got there.
Supposedly, this mansion is his home, and the only other people with him in the mansion are a girl claiming to be his wife, and a young man working as a butler.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-22
Released Date: 2015-03-07
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

81822.jpg 81823.jpg 81824.jpg 81825.jpg 81826.jpg 81827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please follow the title rules NAME [DEV] if it's complete. Fixed.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
This reminds me of a super old Japanese game where you're a man with amnesia dealing with a mysterious land lady, a white haired ghost woman, a mermaid and some other stuff. At the very end you leave the manor and you can bring one person along or something like that. Forgot its name though...

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
This reminds me of a super old Japanese game where you're a man with amnesia dealing with a mysterious land lady, a white haired ghost woman, a mermaid and some other stuff. At the very end you leave the manor and you can bring one person along or something like that. Forgot its name though...
Yes i remember that old game too , i'm pretty sure it was called "Nocturne"...

Reactions: imetus

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hey i did a unofficial port of this game

normally i would say support the devs but it seems that the devs haven't been active for over a year ( that's a real shame )
hope this will give them a little bit of hope that we still care about their projects

<3

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Boy, the plot on this one is touching. Sad the devs couldn't keep afloat. Such is life of an artist, I guess.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there like a true ending where we find out just what the hell happened to the MC? NO SPOILERS. I just want to know if there is one so that I might replay it if so.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Is there like a true ending where we find out just what the hell happened to the MC? NO SPOILERS. I just want to know if there is one so that I might replay it if so.
The game does the thing that some VNs do, where you have to play though and get all the "bad" endings before you can unlock the choice that allows you to get the "true" ending.

It's pretty easy to do, though, since there are only two endings plus the true ending.

ottkaji

Jul 8, 2020
In case anyone hasn't mentioned it yet, the game you're referring to is called Nocturnal Illusion and it's most likely freeware now but you'll need an uncensor patch to see everything.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote