Oct 28, 2017
Having the message "Type Error" cannot read property "1" of undefined.
When this happens, the only way is to restart the game.
Having this at the fight with Red in the garage...annoyeing.
Any clues how to avoid this?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Having the message "Type Error" cannot read property "1" of undefined.
When this happens, the only way is to restart the game.
Having this at the fight with Red in the garage...annoyeing.
Any clues how to avoid this?
Yes, only way is to download version without into battle animations.

Reactions: 50996

Fredone

Jul 28, 2018
I finished the demo, and it was a very good moment.
I'll wait for continuing the adventure now.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any way to make this game not lag every 5 seconds on a laptop ? Want to play this game but just gets frustrating.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
You make one backup of your file save and you put my file in the folder www-> save and load the my file and begin.
I thank you again for the answer, have also done it. but what I wanted to do with it, is still not. I bought 20x "fertility pills II" to make her 100% fertile, then she was fucked by Storm, but she did not get pregnant. either you need a higher level or this option is not active yet. ... Otherwise I do not know what else to do

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I thank you again for the answer, have also done it. but what I wanted to do with it, is still not. I bought 20x "fertility pills II" to make her 100% fertile, then she was fucked by Storm, but she did not get pregnant. either you need a higher level or this option is not active yet. ... Otherwise I do not know what else to do
But the my file save with money is working? Tha pregnant system is not active.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
You make one backup of your file save and you put my file in the folder www-> save and load the my file and begin.
I have arrived now, where you have to fight in the garage against the woman, only you do not fight, because again the '' TypeError '' is there, and you can do nothing more.
could someone help me there, or could you get a save in this regard, which continues right after the fight.

Thank you

3.70 star(s) 88 Votes