Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Hi guys :)

- I've created some renderings of the first weekend scene. In the next updates, I will create scenes for the Manila weekend. Keep the old save (Friday).

- I've created a short animation.

I show you an image of the scene I'm working on:

Abaddon

Remigio

May 5, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.08
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
The game is working but when you save the game exit and after return in game the save there isn't. Only the new game is working.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Do you also have the problem that when you go to save on the Android versions, it will be saved so that you can then end the game, but when you reopen it, the memory point is no longer available and you have to start all over again to begin.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Do you also have the problem that when you go to save on the Android versions, it will be saved so that you can then end the game, but when you reopen it, the memory point is no longer available and you have to start all over again to begin.
you have to grant the app the permission to access internal or external storage or save/load won't work. With this sistem it's working

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
You also do not happen to have "Officer Chloe: Operation Infiltration" for Android or?
nope, not atm
please don't make these requests here in the wrong thread, it's offtopic
and btw you know where you can reach me ;)

salfina

Jul 10, 2018
:(
[QUOTE = "badabe, post: 1033382, member: 120226"] Creo que la próxima actualización llevará más tiempo que las actualizaciones anteriores habituales. [/ QUOTE]

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes