Habef

Jun 27, 2017
this game seems more polished in its unfinished state than officer chloe, good work!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How high should fertility be with Manila Shaw, so that she is likely to become pregnant, if one may ask?

Thanks for an answer
Not possible, even if you cheat fertility. I don't even know if there's a point in knocking her up, her belly won't get big in the day by day structure of this game unless there's a timeskip.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
How can i find the scene when Manila makes a desk bj at Storm? I can't find the way to see that scene.
For this scene, you need to let Logan go and then the captain will punish you. At me this scene was opened, when I Manila met Michael and the captain photographed them in pizzeria

Remigio

May 5, 2018
For this scene, you need to let Logan go and then the captain will punish you. At me this scene was opened, when I Manila met Michael and the captain photographed them in pizzeria
I have 4 different stories open ... but when Manila and Michael go to in pizzeria the captain DOES NOT take the picture ... why?...what system did you do? did you get $ 5,000?

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
I have 4 different stories open ... but when Manila and Michael go to in pizzeria the captain DOES NOT take the picture ... why?...what system did you do? did you get $ 5,000?
My route: accept relationship with Michael, arrest j Blue and attack strange man when he will free J Blue. Then you must ignore the captain's harassment, and then there will be a scene where he takes pictures of you in a pizzeria with Michael and after this moment the whole movement begins

Jul 3, 2018
I don´t know if we have a patron from the Game under us please report him this bug:

When you Level up and rest you get no full points HP/MP you rest only to Level 1 450 HP/90 MP.

On Friday the rest work and I get all when you fight you have only Level 1 max.

Aso the Quest "Salary" looks buggy or are not correct. When you read the text in the second week you salary have to be 500$ and not 400$ anymore. You get only 400$.
Cause the damage clothes cost 100$, so if you damage or get cummed your clothes will be change and that the reason your wage get cut.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
My route: accept relationship with Michael, arrest j Blue and attack strange man when he will free J Blue. Then you must ignore the captain's harassment, and then there will be a scene where he takes pictures of you in a pizzeria with Michael and after this moment the whole movement begins
Ok thanks!

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Is someone gonna let the dev know about the undefined errors? I wanna play the battle animations route :[ I know only way to skip is with no battle animations but still :[

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I am wondering...if Manila gets pregnant now then we'll have to wait for her delivery after 12 months :D
So after 12 months the update will be called Manila Shaw Blackmail's obsession v10.5

3.70 star(s) 88 Votes