PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i reeeeally dislike overbuffed buffoons.
mb check it when 50% or so done.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Female cop corruption? Sweet. We don't have enough of that. I love a woman in uniform.

There goes one more unfortunate soul to the corruption overlords
''unfortunate''
Hehe. Maybe at first for her. But not for long. And it's certainly not unfortunate for me. :evilsmile:
Praise the Hentai Gods.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So far so good. There are choices and no mandatory content. Keep it that way.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I very impressed. Didn't expect such a quality. Fine renders and great meaningful choices. Even menu looks cool. It's short and needs a polish here and there (during shower scene I would block our way out of a house for example). I will definitely observe it

g22

May 30, 2017
I like this game, its small but then it is a demo. I like the menu set up too. This reminds me of "Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration" and I loved that game, fingers crossed this will turn out just as good.

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
Another corruption game?! Alright men, leave no path unchecked, no stone unturned, no choices unclicked, no dicks unblowed(is that even a word?)
We must please the corruption gods.

Reactions: ponyguy

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This could turn out to be a very interesting game. It plays more real life than Officer Chloe, which is what I like about it. I couldn't find anything really bad to dislike about the game. I think it has great potential.

U

User_66221

A another good game where the girl is not a another dumb bimbo who can't fight anyone.

The girl make me think to Alona, i like the game and how the female heroine is written.

I'm waiting for next update to make myself a defintive opinion about this game but for now it's not bad.

Wait and see.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Like the game, is there anyway to beat the three thugs? i guess there arent. i get 2 of them down but then i lose

Reactions: Waldo666
3.70 star(s) 88 Votes