Remigio

May 5, 2018
Have some one else a problem with the last two updates after Manila have slept. When she wake up and go to the bathroom door the game goes crazy. I can't open the doors and she moves in a jerky way. Also, everywhere I click I get a white square.
I have played on different PC's so it's not hardware or OS related....I think. I have also tried the non-combat version. So I'm stuck and can't leave the home or anything.....any ideas?[/QUOTE
Check the day ... what day is it and what version are you playing?

Last edited:

maxxunlimited56

Nov 20, 2018
I am getting the message thanks for playing after the gym training then goin back to home and then when i try to sleep. I get the Message Thanks for playing. Then game quits to title.

Reactions: buntaeda

|)E\/!|_

Oct 24, 2018

Overview:
The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. A Manila's police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man's attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception...​

Updated: 11/11/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Normal Version: - - -
Without Battle Animation: - - -

Thanks to @arc blutz for sharing!

Android Port: - Compressed Version:

Extra v0.09: - CG v0.07:

View attachment 55710 View attachment 55711 View attachment 55712 View attachment 55713 View attachment 55714 View attachment 55715
too many errors. Image load error is persistent.

maxxunlimited56

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone please tell what is tha last quest or day in android version cause i am getting message thanks for playing after the plumber fits camera in shower.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Check the day ... what day is it and what version are you playing?
It was Monday 29 at midnight when she went to bed and I can't open the menu in the morning because this bug or whatever it is. The version is the latest v0.11. and the plumber quest went fine Monday morning.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes