omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hi

This update has the following quests:
- New Outfit (Messages, Manila must have a smartphone!): This scene will unlock the outfit you chose in the police

first i have the smartphone but not unlock the outfit.... why?

second, is there scene, animation, picture with this new outfit?

and why the game quit when i wake up the morning :( i ll return on title.

thank you

can i have a response please...

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
My Review for this update is very good.
Three scene from last event. JBlue in boutique if she bribe, new blowjob from derek, gangbang at pub/bar.
Now i just guessing, when will Jblue fuck her? He just said that his brother, Marcus wanna meet her. What's the plan? Marcus doesn't look like interest with Marina.
New chapter with Derek was good, maybe someday will be threesome with michael (2-3 event after Derek i guess).
Bad thing is, who play lieutenant route cannot play this JBlue event.
Last, in my opinion Dev should make new event/scene if her corruption score above 10-15 which don't need choose justice or corruption. Or if justice is higher that event doesn't show up.

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
I go to meet Michael he tells her of gambling debt, Manila says she will help and the quest Club talk is all that appears. Am I missing something? This is with the save from 1252
Lord knows I've said it doesnt work either. So yeah, please stop telling us 1252 when now 4 of us say it doesnt. Abaddon probably fucked some code. Maybe he should get some testers.

Prophet - its ideal for older PCs, before the screen would spin before a battle , it would then go all black as if the computer memory/RAM cant hack it. Its probably the better choice of the two.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Wonder, if you follow " post 1252 and his save" without romance Michael means NO TALK only "Club-threat" appears. Don´t play "Food-sex" wait until sunday. If this true than we have Sunday evening and the story will continue with the next update, hope not that some other events coming up in front of Food-sex.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
My Review for this update is very good.
Three scene from last event. JBlue in boutique if she bribe, new blowjob from derek, gangbang at pub/bar.
Now i just guessing, when will Jblue fuck her? He just said that his brother, Marcus wanna meet her. What's the plan? Marcus doesn't look like interest with Marina.
New chapter with Derek was good, maybe someday will be threesome with michael (2-3 event after Derek i guess).
Bad thing is, who play lieutenant route cannot play this JBlue event.
Last, in my opinion Dev should make new event/scene if her corruption score above 10-15 which don't need choose justice or corruption. Or if justice is higher that event doesn't show up.
wait what how did you get so many scenes i completed the game and i got like 10 scenes max maybe because i arrested everyone ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
wait what how did you get so many scenes i completed the game and i got like 10 scenes max maybe because i arrested everyone ?
Oh you poor thing, the scenes are tied to decisions, heavily. Every choice you make in that dinner at the beginning? Locks or unlocks several scenes later on alone. Same applies to later decisions.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Oh you poor thing, the scenes are tied to decisions, heavily. Every choice you make in that dinner at the beginning? Locks or unlocks several scenes later on alone. Same applies to later decisions.
damn then i missed everything

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
damn then i missed everything
You probably missed all the major things. The game is becoming a maze though with no walkthrough. Corruption/justice levels matter, every choice matter. For example you absolutely have to max out corruption levels on the first day to unlock a scene otherwise you miss it, but this results in missing another one. This game essentially requires several complete walkthroughs to see everything. Not as exciting as it may sound, after like the third one when you are doing it just to see a single scene at the very end of the content.
I'm sooo in love copchicks, especially if they end up crooked sluts, but all these playthroughs just to see the different scenes with everyone...

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
You probably missed all the major things. The game is becoming a maze though with no walkthrough. Corruption/justice levels matter, every choice matter. For example you absolutely have to max out corruption levels on the first day to unlock a scene otherwise you miss it, but this results in missing another one. This game essentially requires several complete walkthroughs to see everything. Not as exciting as it may sound, after like the third one when you are doing it just to see a single scene at the very end of the content.
I'm sooo in love copchicks, especially if they end up crooked sluts, but all these playthroughs just to see the different scenes with everyone...
do you have the cgs then thanks in advance

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Lord knows I've said it doesnt work either. So yeah, please stop telling us 1252 when now 4 of us say it doesnt. Abaddon probably fucked some code. Maybe he should get some testers.

Prophet - its ideal for older PCs, before the screen would spin before a battle , it would then go all black as if the computer memory/RAM cant hack it. Its probably the better choice of the two.
Maybe I have not explained well, there is my file saving that works well in post 1252 (tested on 2 pc) where you unlock the Club (threat). (see Attachment)

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Sometime, you should play again from beginning. And choose different route.
Like, if day 1 you arrest JBlue you will saw event with lieutenant in couple of days (become his slave sex). But if you let JBlue bribe you or let him go, you will saw scene with him at gym, met his brother marcus, and scene at boutique on last saturday.
Last night i played again and i chose to arrest Mason at old warehouse, to saw his scene at investigation room and he tell everything about harbor event, bad thing is it just only 1 scene, and didn't open Food & Sex scene on last saturday. But it open up new dialogue with man in old apartment when she saw Michael caught up.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, have you played with become michael's girlfriend? That is one thing i didn't do. Is it have many scene on there?
I'm curious, do he introduce Derek or not? I want to play from start again, but i don't like Michael at all. That's why i want to ask.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I go to meet Michael he tells her of gambling debt, Manila says she will help and the quest Club talk is all that appears. Am I missing something? This is with the save from 1252
Excuse me but because you say that only this ... You have the new dress ... Blowjob J.Blue ... Blowjob at the park and unblocks anal pig ... Mason ... Club 2 .... Club threat ... And a scene in the park near the gym. If it's not enough for you. You have all scenes for revenge of Micheal.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Wonder, if you follow " post 1252 and his save" without romance Michael means NO TALK only "Club-threat" appears. Don´t play "Food-sex" wait until sunday. If this true than we have Sunday evening and the story will continue with the next update, hope not that some other events coming up in front of Food-sex.
Food-Sex scene is open when you chose to agree being blackmail by Mason at old warehouse.
But, i'm curious too with this game's alogarithm.
I wanna ask, almost every single fight event we can choose 3 possibility, fight & win, fight & surender, and don't pick up fight (agree for blackmail).
My question is, does it same route between lose fight and pick not to fight?

doxa86

Dec 5, 2017
Hi! with the save from 1252, when I wake up I only recieve a message from Allison.

Can someone share the save with the quests activates?

Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes