1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.08] [Abaddon]

Discussion in 'Games' started by crust, Jan 7, 2018.

[RPGM] Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.08] [Abaddon] 3.7 5 12votes
3.7/5, 12 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (12)
  1. Luzifer22

Luzifer22 Member

Oct 16, 2017
    but what interests me more, how do you do that with the ... money so much ???

2. Luzifer22

Luzifer22 Member

Oct 16, 2017
    quote after the test, '' TypeError '' is not

3. 89898hh

89898hh Active Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Is there any way to make this game not lag every 5 seconds on a laptop ? Want to play this game but just gets frustrating.

4. Remigio

Remigio Member

May 5, 2018
    You make one backup of your file save and you put my file in the folder www-> save and load the my file and begin.

5. Luzifer22

Luzifer22 Member

Oct 16, 2017
    I thank you again for the answer, have also done it. but what I wanted to do with it, is still not. I bought 20x "fertility pills II" to make her 100% fertile, then she was fucked by Storm, but she did not get pregnant. either you need a higher level or this option is not active yet. ... Otherwise I do not know what else to do

6. Remigio

Remigio Member

May 5, 2018
    But the my file save with money is working? Tha pregnant system is not active.

7. Luzifer22

Luzifer22 Member

Oct 16, 2017
    yes, have already taken care of as written by the fertility pills

8. Luzifer22

Luzifer22 Member

Oct 16, 2017
    I have arrived now, where you have to fight in the garage against the woman, only you do not fight, because again the '' TypeError '' is there, and you can do nothing more.
    could someone help me there, or could you get a save in this regard, which continues right after the fight.

Thank you

9. Remigio

Remigio Member

May 5, 2018
    But you have game with animation battle or without animation?

10. Luzifer22

Luzifer22 Member

Oct 16, 2017
    With. after all, the woman spoke to the guy

11. Remigio

Remigio Member

May 5, 2018
    With animation there is bugx.. and error. It's better you try without battle.

12. Luzifer22

Luzifer22 Member

Oct 16, 2017
    and where do I have to do that with NO animation

13. Remigio

Remigio Member

May 5, 2018
    Download in the first page the game without battle And then move the save folder to the new game.

Please Log in / Register to view this link

14. Luzifer22

Luzifer22 Member

Oct 16, 2017
    All clear I will try

15. Luzifer22

Luzifer22 Member

Oct 16, 2017
    Hello, I have a question, I wanted to ask, from which update version Manila is also able to get pregnant. That would really interest me. PS: MEGA SUPER GAME !!!

since I do not know who to turn to this question, I just put it here.

16. Prokopije

Prokopije Stupidity Exterminator Donor

Jun 5, 2017
    Manila is not able to get pregnant. That part is not implemented into game.
    I think it is more likely to be something like ending than part of active gameplay.

17. tarzan999

tarzan999 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2016
    I can't fucking wait for Life is Strange season 2!

18. Prokopije

Prokopije Stupidity Exterminator Donor

Jun 5, 2017
    It should arrive in few months. I think it's end of september or something like that.

19. jayweston

jayweston New Member

Dec 10, 2017
    Dunno, from the CG there's versions of her in each outfit in varying stages of pregnancy. I think originally at least the idea was that she could get pregnant and it would progress over the course of the game. Hard to see how it would work though, without either a) a magic pill that shortens the gestation period to a matter of days or b) the games narrative structure changes completely, so you get several cases over the course of a couple of years in her career, with big skips between each one allowing for the pregnancy to advance.

I actually think option a would be significantly more likely, though it is ridiculous of course. The country is known to be having some major fertility problems - if I recall correctly Manila is rare in actually being fertile, with the implication that fertile woman will need to have several times the number of children as those in our world in order to keep the population stable. A pill that shortens the gestation period would help a lot.

Furthermore any society like this would doubtless have a lot of infertile couples looking to adopt. So once Manila's given birth the usual problem for games with pregnancy systems - namely what does the mother do with the baby - is easily solved, without having to introduce a nursery system or have some ever increasing accumulation of cots in the corner of Manila's living room.

In fact you'd expect a black market to emerge of couples willing to pay to adopt, and once you take that into account another piece falls into place - the villain has a particularly keen interest in her, considering her (again if i recall correctly) perfect for his plans, especially after finding out more about her physiology. Perhaps rather than simple street walking like J recommends, the plan is for a more...consequential... form of prostitution.

20. Luzifer22

Luzifer22 Member

Oct 16, 2017
    but if it was not provided by the game system, I ask (A) why is there the possibility to buy fertility and pregnancy stable pills, and (B) is there a window where you can see if it is fertile and / or if it is pregnant.