bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.08] [Abaddon] - Original Size: 1.65GB - Note: this is the version that includes the battle animation.

Download PC (272MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Excuse me which anal scene? ... There are 2 scenes, one with Storm and one with Lucifer
is there i missed them both somehow is there a spot im suppose to make different choices in this game is really confusing in that aspect it feels

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Version with battle animations on is bugged again. Well, at least for me. Gives me 1 time error before battles. Both of them, original and compressed. Version without battle animations works fine.
Is out there anyone who have windows10 64 and this game (animations on version) works fine for him?!

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Version with battle animations on is bugged again. Well, at least for me. Gives me 1 time error before battles. Both of them, original and compressed. Version without battle animations works fine.
Is out there anyone who have windows10 64 and this game (animations on version) works fine for him?!
I´m using a 10 years old PC with Windows 10 64 and it works fine with battle animations on. Didn´t touch anything so I couldn´t say what´s the problem about, sorry.

Reactions: Prokopije

mikshe

Mar 28, 2018
Maybe try compatibility mode or/and with administrator rights

Reactions: Prokopije

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
This game looks nice. However, because it is RPGM it feels almost retro. After being spoilt on Renply, I really can't be doing with having to run all over a group of map screens to get from A to B. Also, owing to the structure of the game you are bound to miss a lot of scenes through your choices and who you beat in a fight.

Dawson123455

Nov 28, 2017
I downloaded 0.8 but my game still keeps getting cut off at the end of 0.7. is anyone else having this problem?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Can you share the save before anal scene?
You have 2 files saved with money, food and drink (on the 16th, Monday blackmail STORM for anal and vaginal in the evening at 11 pm ... and 50 you are already in front of the INN hotel) if you continue the story captures LOGAN and beat RED MOON controls ITEM in Manila you can cure yourself if you want, if you win You can do the anal with LUCIFER:)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Maybe try compatibility mode or/and with administrator rights
Noupe. Nevermind, I play non battle version. I was just bugged to know the answer, but at least now I know it is something on my end.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes