Fan Art Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession Fan Art Thread

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This fan art page has sadly been fairly empty since its inception. There is no wonder why. The Manila Shaw character many of us like so well is heavily morphed in face and figure. I have put together a Manila that I believe reasonably accommodates the face except I can not locate the skin that Abaddon uses. In addition, my rendition is intentionally more athletic to reflect the powerful adversaries she engages. I am currently contributing a cross-over fan art fiction for the "A Wife and Mother Fan Art" page. This is a part of that cross-over, and I thought it would be appropriate to post it here as well since Manila shows prominently in it. If nothing else it may inspire other fine artists to contribute to this largely neglected effort. This is scene 23 which I call, "With a Cherry on Top".
A23001 Across the river in San Cruce one of the last honest cops reports for duty.jpg
Across the river in San Cruce one of the last honest cops reports for duty.
A23002 Her name is Manila Shaw. She is a 26-year-old virgin.jpg
Her name is Manila Shaw. She is a 26-year-old virgin.
A23003 The order she is about to recieve is a subtle, corrupting lie!.jpg
The order she is about to receive is a subtle, corrupting lie!
A23004 A teacher at Northtown High School, Sophia Parker, has gone missing.jpg
A teacher at Northtown High School, Sophia Parker, has gone missing.
A23005 We have reliable sources that say the school janitor Mr. Clarke is involved.jpg
We have reliable sources that say the school janitor Mr. Clarke is involved.
A23006 His priors end 10 years ago, but they do involve spousal abuse.jpg
His priors end 10 years ago, but they do involve spousal abuse.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A23007 Here's the warrant. Bring him in....jpg
Here's the warrant. Bring him in...
A23008 ...and, interrogate him....jpg
...and, interrogate him...
A23009 and where is Donovan.jpg
and where is Donovan? A23010 Donovan...oh, he really had to go after sitting in the patrol car all morning.jpg
Donovan...oh, he really had to go after sitting in the patrol car all morning.
A23011 Why were his eyes drifting down... my lord, my uniform zipper is breaking again.jpg
Why were his eyes drifting down... my lord, my uniform zipper is breaking again.
Really, where is Donovan when she needs him?

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Manila is originally a G3, most likely one of the DT girls. My version is a G8.1, with a blend of two characters from DT, Felicia and Giovanka. I added some subtle morphs to her face and her body morphs are all custom. Just made her by looking at the renders in game.

Last edited:

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Yeah, it's Sherry Hair. Had to do some digging to find it.