Archived Man of the House : Who is the Superhero?

Who Is The Superhero?

• Amy

Votes: 56 6.3%
  • Ashley

Votes: 33 3.7%
  • Cassie

Votes: 38 4.3%
  • Emma

Votes: 195 22.1%
  • Linda

Votes: 50 5.7%
  • Mom

Votes: 273 31.0%
  • Pam

Votes: 28 3.2%
  • Veronica

Votes: 83 9.4%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 126 14.3%
  • Gym Girl

Votes: 87 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I guess I'll throw my guess around. I think it's Megan. This is making a TON of assumptions and guesses not in the game yet (I could be way off base on most of these).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
megan is the coffee girl right i just looked her up and her and i got to say her personality and bust doesnt really match so yeah imo its either linda or emma but i actually think its emma unless its some new girl

Reactions: TheDevian

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Looking at the eyes and tits I'd say it has to be Aunty Em
yeah but theres more then that mentioning that the main character says she looks familiar she called me Johnster her personality her bust and her eye also how mom reacts emma has that bubbly personality and spread pool seems to have that as well

Reactions: RWaites

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Angel has brown eyes Emma has the darkest eyes in the family. Amy and Megan do not have brown eyes. Sophia does but has small tits. Maybe Angel is wearing falsies and or colored contacts.

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
how can you guys not see that her mannerisms are dead on sophia smh....... get it together community

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Cannot be Veronica or Amy as they have night jobs..
Ashley's practically sleeping the whole night..
Sophia's too petite to be Angel
Cannot be Debby as she came on scene in police uniform right after Angel's left ( Okay maybe a slightly chance)
Cafe girl - cannot be as she just met MC once before the scene and they're not that familiar.
Linda - very little info on her

Seeing Angels photo , you can see that her Boobs a so huge that they literally move the costumes black stripes sideways. ( Im no expert in costumes but those black stripes should be running over atleast half the breast..There are only 2 persons in game who have a bust that size...Claire & Emma.

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
Cannot be Veronica or Amy as they have night jobs..
Ashley's practically sleeping the whole night..
Sophia's too petite to be Angel
Cannot be Debby as she came on scene in police uniform right after Angel's left ( Okay maybe a slightly chance)
Cafe girl - cannot be as she just met MC once before the scene and they're not that familiar.
Linda - very little info on her

Seeing Angels photo , you can see that her Boobs a so huge that they literally move the costumes black stripes sideways. ( Im no expert in costumes but those black stripes should be running over atleast half the breast..There are only 2 persons in game who have a bust that size...Claire & Emma.
SO WE HAVE TO LOOK AT IT THIS WAY. "sorry caps was on lol. if you talk to every girl and look at their mannerisms. then look at each meeting and also the time of the meet. you will start to see the only one always having to go and also shyish is sophia. i understand her physique is not the same as costume. but that can be miss leading

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
Im pretty sure, the hero is Veronica.
Why?
Because in dialogue, when she say directly to MC she must have second thought about what she will call MC(normally she call him master), i mean that dots before every mc's "name" and that thought/dots are every time + MC say=id that she knew her from somewhere.

OppaiSensei

Feb 25, 2018
Veronica and Amy are automatically eliminated, they are at work during the scene
Ashley is in bed during this.
I don't believe it is either Emma or Mom, bust size MUCH smaller than those two (yes could be compressed, but still with their busts they couldn't be THAT compressed (unless Faerin goofed))
Eyes are different (contacts I know).
Mom is allegedly in bed (but room is locked, gee if we only had a key to check on her). E
It's obviously someone who knows him though, there was too much recognition in their tone.

I'm leaning toward...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha, like she hulks out and becomes Angel...

R

Rekt.

I think it mom & that red eye's is cause of using some kind of serum injected into her which she make in the 3 floor of her office.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Just went through the "whats my name" bit...Emma's not on the choice list so I picked Mom/Claire...it's not Claire either >.<
Dummy me didn't make a save before the meeting in the park either so I can't just go back & check another option. Oh well.

Pretty much just leave's Veronica, whom with the dialogue after making the wrong choice is I think the best bet.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Just went through the "whats my name" bit...Emma's not on the choice list so I picked Mom/Claire...it's not Claire either >.<
Dummy me didn't make a save before the meeting in the park either so I can't just go back & check another option. Oh well.

Pretty much just leave's Veronica, whom with the dialogue after making the wrong choice is I think the best bet.
Emh, none of offered answers, in that scene is correct. :D Sorry for ruining surprise, but it is already written in this thread....

Exiled_uk

Jul 29, 2018
I got to say it's Megan, the coffee woman. After all when you first meet Angel, she recognizes the MC saying something like oh it's you...

Gives the hint it is one of the characters you have meet in the game

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Based on body type, schedule and recognition of the MC, It'd say it's Emma or Mom. What throws me off are the red eyes.. could be contacts? Now mom's room is locked at night. She's fit and toned. So is Emma. I'd love it to be Veronica or Amy since they're strong as well but they have overnight jobs. It can't really be Ashley since you see her sleeping at night. I don't know enough about Cassie (strong doubts it's her or Pam/Linda).
Funny, I assumed that it was Debby.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That would be a very weird situation. Officer Debby doesn't like Angel because she's "not letting her do her job" and Angel asked the MC to get Officer Debby off her back. And... Officer Debby seems interested only in girls but Angel does seem receptive to the MC.

T

TMT

A better question is, how long are we going to have to wait for Angel's identity to be revealed ?

Exiled_uk

Jul 29, 2018
Hmm reading what others have posted he's a thought, what about the receptionist at Claire's work, she has meet the MC and is also link to a building where they are ding top secret work. You don't get much interaction with the character but she does know your name.

Of cause I suppose this also depends on how late in the game you first meet Angel, i know in my game it was pretty late but i didn't really wonder the streets at night until I started visiting the club and doing the Amy story-line so I might be completely barking up the wrong tree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.