Archived Man of the House : Who is the Superhero?

Who Is The Superhero?

• Amy

Votes: 56 6.3%
  • Ashley

Votes: 33 3.7%
  • Cassie

Votes: 38 4.3%
  • Emma

Votes: 195 22.1%
  • Linda

Votes: 50 5.7%
  • Mom

Votes: 273 31.0%
  • Pam

Votes: 28 3.2%
  • Veronica

Votes: 83 9.4%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 126 14.3%
  • Gym Girl

Votes: 87 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You know that if the 'Angel' powers are given by a serum/nanobots from the lab the mum works at, they could be temporary...
They could also not only grant super strength, but change the physical attributes of the person consuming (they could bulk up/grow while under the effects).

You can't rule out alternate identities because they don't fit the size/height requirement of a 'superhero'.
Not everyone has a rubbish 'spectacles' disguise, sometimes you wouldn't recognise them in a million years. That's what makes it a great disguise for an alter-ego.

Reactions: carbonatedman

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
You know that if the 'Angel' powers are given by a serum/nanobots from the lab the mum works at, they could be temporary...
They could also not only grant super strength, but change the physical attributes of the person consuming (they could bulk up/grow while under the effects).

You can't rule out alternate identities because they don't fit the size/height requirement of a 'superhero'.
Not everyone has a rubbish 'spectacles' disguise, sometimes you wouldn't recognise them in a million years. That's what makes it a great disguise for an alter-ego.
Fair point, and I did address that there is the possibility of the nanites allowing Angel to change her physical dimensions. I just said I didn't think that was very likely.
The whole post was just me spit balling my own opinions though on who I think are the most to least likely candidates (in reverse order). Not trying to state my list is absolute fact, was just an attempt to add to the conversation.

On the nature of permanent vs temporary though, the videos logs stated the effects are permanent. They stayed alive and continued to reproduce until the host they are injected to dies. They even mention attempting to flush the nanites out unsuccessfully because they began resisting. Was described as if they were fighting for their lives.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm wondering if Angel is Emma's roommate. She could have known info about the mc through her by asking or snooping.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still think Cassie's bust size (if she is Angel) could be explained away rather easily with either (A) a padded or push up bra or (B) a little extra padding or a shelf built into the interior lining of the suit itself. Both options are fairly common in women's clothing and do a good job of enhancing and accentuating a woman's bust. Plus, Cassie isn't exactly lacking in bustiness. Her chest isn't as pronounced as a few of the other characters, but she's still got a healthy sized rack.

As for the ages thing...
Outliers do exist for sure, but most people's faces tend to show their age pretty accurately.
I've yet to run across a teenager I thought looked 50, or someone in their 40s that I mistook for a 10 year old. Most people have a decent internal barometer for just instinctively knowing roughly how old someone is. It's one of the reasons cops in the real world still ask witnesses to guess how old they think a suspect might have be. So going off the appearance of a character, I think, to make a rough estimate of their age is a perfectly valid argument.

Take a look, here's

He may be a little older than I initially gave him credit for. I'll go back and edit my other post to show mid to late 40s instead.
But you have to admit, this does not look like some old fogey scientist.
I'd say that this dude at most is right around Claire's age.
Using that as a benchmark we can make some further educated-guesses.

For example we have:
There is no way a simple pair of glasses will make her look young enough to be Russo's daughter. It's just not happening. Easily in her mid 30s, probably closer to her early 40s.

Then we have your girl

And on this one I will admit I was way off in my original guess at her age.
Think I was get her and a character from another game mixed up in my head.
Pam is almost certainly somewhere in her early to mid 20s, and that would lump her into the appropriate age range for Angel.
Those working hours though dude. 11 am until 1am.
14 hours a day straight through, 7 days a week, and while Pam is happily keeping shop in the pizzeria from 10pm until 1am Urban Angel is already out on patrol.
She does get super excited when the MC asks her if she's seeing anyone though, like she's waiting for him to ask her out. So maybe we'll get to see some content with her later, but as Urban Angel? I'm still not convinced on that.
the only problem is pam was more like very minor side character only slightly more known then the milf pizza customer and the fitness babe

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As for the age thing, we have no idea how old that footage was (that I recall anyway), he was talking about her as if she was an infant or so, and did not mention any siblings. So, A) That footage could be 5 years old, or 50, we can't really know, B) the serum may have also caused rapid aging, unlikely, but possible, and C) we cannot be certain that Aunt Emma is actually Mom's biological sister, she could be 'adopted'. Look at Supergirl and her 'sister'.

As for Sophia being 'out of town' it says that about anyone who is at a location you have not discovered yet, it says the same thing about mom while she is at work before you unlock that location too. Odds are, she is at home or school, she only shows up when she is at your house, the gym, or the tennis courts. So, until we know where she lives, that is likely to always be an issue.

So far, my #1 pick is still Emma, everything about her background screams secret identity (all the moving around, working odd jobs, etc.), her schedule fits, and so on. Linda would be second, based on size and access to the tech, though I don't think it is too likely. With Pam being a distant third, her tits are big enough, but the rest of her might be a bit too thick. Unless there is some size/shape changing involved, we can rule out the rest based on body type or schedule, such as Amy always being at work (Veronica too, either at work or at home with you), Debby being at work if you first meet Angel in the evening, possibly needing sleep, and other factors, including their intimate knowledge of you and your apartment.

Don't get me wrong, I can come up with excuses for just about anyone pulling off what she did, aside from her slip of knowing you, but Occam's Razor says the simplest solution is likely the correct one.

spectref95

Aug 27, 2018
Angel is (most) clearly (Mel)Lina. The IF/RPG actions can make the ID of Angel variable, but I am not sure about spoiler tags, so my initial guesses of my choice were wrong. Look, play the game, it may be grindy, but the help system in "Contacts" is VERY helpful.

PS: I am Still Looking for the final end, but I have spent HOURS working on this game!

Peace.
Edit: Tags mods such as - [/I]

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
1 - ashley : 12 in home
2- veronica : pub work
3- mom : It is not clear where the room door is locked.
4- sophia : map outside
5- amy : pub work

other i dont know

zednad

Dec 29, 2018
1 - ashley : 12 in home
2- veronica : pub work
3- mom : It is not clear where the room door is locked.
4- sophia : map outside
5- amy : pub work

other i dont know
Hey you missed Cassie, Emma, Linda, Pam, and Gym Girl

merlingandalf01

Nov 15, 2018
I finally got to the Urban Angel for the first time and my first instinct is that it's Claire. The way UA rubbed her neck and stood with her hands on her hips reminded me of Claire. Plus the way Claire acted at dinner when MC mentioned about meeting the UA.

gafda

Oct 29, 2016
Pam is the Urban Angel! Check the v0.8.9 version of the game.

Somehow I feel a bit disappointed. I'd hopped for a bigger plot-twist.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Closing thread. Please post any further discussion on this topic in the main game thread.

Reactions: DrackDrap
Status
Not open for further replies.