Archived Man of the House : Who is the Superhero?

Who Is The Superhero?

• Amy

Votes: 56 6.3%
  • Ashley

Votes: 33 3.7%
  • Cassie

Votes: 38 4.3%
  • Emma

Votes: 195 22.1%
  • Linda

Votes: 50 5.7%
  • Mom

Votes: 273 31.0%
  • Pam

Votes: 28 3.2%
  • Veronica

Votes: 83 9.4%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 126 14.3%
  • Gym Girl

Votes: 87 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Okay guys she has finally made her entrance Urban Angel but who is the Mysterious Heroine?
Heres your chance to cast your vote on who you think the hero is. I could have put in some of the lesser characters in the game but I think these are the usual suspects.
Did remind me of a really old cartoon series

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Okay changed the poll with a None of the above option as a few have pointed out Faerin is not averse to introducing a new character

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Based on body type, schedule and recognition of the MC, It'd say it's Emma or Mom. What throws me off are the red eyes.. could be contacts? Now mom's room is locked at night. She's fit and toned. So is Emma. I'd love it to be Veronica or Amy since they're strong as well but they have overnight jobs. It can't really be Ashley since you see her sleeping at night. I don't know enough about Cassie (strong doubts it's her or Pam/Linda).

Reactions: Faerin

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Veronica and Amy are automatically eliminated, they are at work during the scene
Ashley is in bed during this.
I don't believe it is either Emma or Mom, bust size MUCH smaller than those two (yes could be compressed, but still with their busts they couldn't be THAT compressed (unless Faerin goofed))
Eyes are different (contacts I know).
Mom is allegedly in bed (but room is locked, gee if we only had a key to check on her). E
It's obviously someone who knows him though, there was too much recognition in their tone.

I'm leaning toward...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dipp007 and Faerin

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
what about debby. (the cop) it would be an interesting twist
i am thinking it's her as well, in older versions i believe she still was available at night at the police station. And to think of it, she got stuck on a desk job as a police officer, but all she wants is bust some crooks (and my balls) so by working hours she is a deskcop. by night she busts crooks.

And they already got introduced to eachother

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I am thinking it's an unintroduced character that knows the MC prior to the start of the story.
nah there is mentioning when watching the news, that a developer is working on a new game for 2019, that is most likely a confirmation from Faerin that he has something new planned. If he has that planned he shouldn't add any more girls for MotH if he does that means completion keeps being further away. At least my thoughts

scmark15

Jul 28, 2017
nah there is mentioning when watching the news, that a developer is working on a new game for 2019, that is most likely a confirmation from Faerin that he has something new planned. If he has that planned he shouldn't add any more girls for MotH if he does that means completion keeps being further away. At least my thoughts
Good to know, I missed that, thanks. Actually after wmammal posted I think he’s probably right...its Megan from the coffee shop

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
After giving it some thought I am torn on whom the Urban Angel is, I have two people in mind that might fit the role. Some of the body language when the news came on and Claire/mom sat up unexpectedly to listen intently as to what was going to be said about the Hero gave me the impression that she might be the Urban Angel.

The other person of interest for me is Megan the girl from the coffee shop, her eyes fit the look from under the mask and the body features are also in line with her.

So all that said my two guesses would be Megan or Mom/Claire.

Cmonkeez

May 18, 2018
I vote none of the above. My guess is its an android created by Cydroid, the secretive company MC's mother works at. Therefore programmed to know and protect her family.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Honestly I thought at first that it was toss up between Claire, Emma, and Linda.

Claire and Linda both working at Super-Secret Sci-Fi HQ of Secret Stuff could potentially give ample opportunity to give either one of them some sort of comicbook style radiation exposure (or other wacky hi-jinks / tech tools). Claire perks up during the news report about angel, but feigns disinterest. Angel immediately recognizes the MC and even uses his name before he introduces himself to her. Her build is not a perfect match but it is similar to Claire's as well (as well as Emma and Linda) and we know Claire does some exercise (at the very least with yoga).

Another thing of note is that Angel shows up in the walking routes close by the apartment. Even the phone tips tell you to wander around by your place at night.

As for Emma and Linda, well we really don't know too much about them. Linda works with Claire, likes younger guys, and wants not just Claire's job, but really everything Claire has. Emma is Claire's sister, has moved and traveled a lot, and is a habitual job hopper (but seems to like doing massages).

Not so sure anymore. Could be the dev just trying to throw us some curveballs and lead us down one line of thought with subtle hints just to revel it's just circumstantial coincidence(s) and is a new character all together.

Or it's just that cute new red-headed coffee shop gal whose name I forget at the moment.

I guessing it's probably more along the lines of that's when Faerin is currently planning MotH to be fully completed. At that point it would still technically be considered a "new" game and (obviously) the work on it is still on-going currently. Probably just a little hint telling us when to expect it to be all done.

fatbastard100

Jul 11, 2018
This is probably WAAAY off, but my guess is that it's the athletic girl a the gym that occasionally sucks the protagonist off. Has the same eye colour and body type, plus she works out a lot so she'd be fit and strong enough to beat up crooks :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And We can't forget, who's the superhero, She's hot, She's beautiful, She's amazing, yes She's an Angel :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
??? Who is the superheroine - :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: nervous.png :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Emma, Pam, Cassie, Linda, Kathy, Megan, Debby or a new character :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: And can't forget the blonde Girl and the milf of the pizzeria event :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
And We can't forget, who's the superhero, She's hot, She's beautiful, She's amazing, yes She's an Angel :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
??? Who is the superheroine - :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 129772 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Emma, Pam, Cassie, Linda, Kathy, Megan, Debby or a new character :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: And can't forget the blonde Girl and the milf of the pizzeria event :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Emma mommys co worker or new character although i guess Emma

Reactions: Carlo S

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018

??? Who is the superheroine - :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 129772 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
@Faerin hid her identity, I don't know who she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.