Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hi
i am having trouble with the angel path .... visit Mom’s office and try to find out more about the A.I.S.A. project....but cassie always said claire is very busy and doesn't want to be disturbed ....what should i do?
20:00 go to Claires bedroom and read her diary first

So I completed the dates with both Veronica and Claire, anyone know how to get the threesome scene? Thanks
There is no threesome scene with Veronica and Claire the scene your refering to is with Veronica and Amy so you will have to improve your relationship with Amy

Ashley number 28 pic? I can't find
Pic no.28 is when Ashley sleeps with you at night in her lingerie and you grind against her until you come if you havent done that yet if you have it may well have glitched so you may well have to use the Unlock all memories in the cheat menu

been so long... the diary.... what is the sequence?
This should help you out

Updated Mini Guide for those that need it

@TCMS vould you update the OP with this one thanks

Reactions: Slurpy325173

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Bonjour, voila je suis coincé à 99% il manque voyageur la deuxième réalisation comment faire svp
First of all, please use english in this thread. If you are missing the second achievement for traveler you need to escape the robber by running away. This may take a few tries before you succeed.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
If you miss Forbidden Lotus 7 is there no way to get it without cheating? According to the walkthrough, it's in the police station locker room when you see Officer Debby changing and learn that she plays tennis. Is it possible to return to that location or will I have to cheat and unlock the whole gallery now?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
If you miss Forbidden Lotus 7 is there no way to get it without cheating? According to the walkthrough, it's in the police station locker room when you see Officer Debby changing and learn that she plays tennis. Is it possible to return to that location or will I have to cheat and unlock the whole gallery now?
As far as I know you can go back there and look again, after she arrives at the station but before she goes out to the lobby. Around 9. Hopefully the picture is still in her bag.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Like Bakis15 said you can go back into the locker if you go at 9:00 and the collectable will still be there. As far as I know, the only missable unlockable is Ashley's Photo #28 (the one where she visits you at night with the baby doll) and it's because players are able to continue her story until she starts giving handjobs which replace the previous event making it impossible to return to (without cheating).

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
How many scenes can be repeated?
Iv been trying for some time to get Ashley after watching horror with her (and few other scenes) but no luck

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
I'm in 35-30 with Emma, I run with her, she touches my ass, I go to her apartment, but she does not give me more options to move forward. What do I do wrong?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How many scenes can be repeated?
Iv been trying for some time to get Ashley after watching horror with her (and few other scenes) but no luck
You can repeat almost every scene with the girls some scenes you cant the threesome with Amy Sophies final lesson and Ashleys school uniform but almost all of the rest can be repeated

I'm in 35-30 with Emma, I run with her, she touches my ass, I go to her apartment, but she does not give me more options to move forward. What do I do wrong?
You should have at least had a kiss from her or stayed overnight in her bed by now so could you please post your save so I can take a look at it

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "larry5168, post: 1486399, miembro: 626204"] Puede repetir casi todas las escenas con las niñas algunas escenas que no puede hacer el trío con la lección final de Amy Sophies y el uniforme escolar de Ashleys, pero casi todo el resto puede repetirse

Deberías haber tenido al menos un beso de ella o haberte pasado la noche en la cama, así que, por favor, puedes publicar tu reserva para que pueda echarle un vistazo [/ QUOTE]

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Okay. I send you my saved game file
You're doing it wrong. When you're running with her at the park you have to pick the option to take a Sprint winning the race (she's not supposed to touch your ass at this point). Just revisit her at the park and pick the top option and you should be able to continue.

Reactions: larry5168

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "Sonic93XXX, post: 1486495, miembro: 907119"] Lo estás haciendo mal. Cuando corres con ella en el parque, debes elegir la opción de ganar un Sprint para ganar la carrera (se supone que no debe tocarte el culo en este momento). Simplemente vuelva a visitarla en el parque y elija la opción superior y debería poder continuar. [/ QUOTE]
ok. thx.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote