TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just one question. Is actually old saves work on this game or I should start always all over again? Playing this game for 5 time now, but saves never stay from previous games. Any ideas?
Save work fine now, you just have to copy them from the old folder.

Reactions: Mameky

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you @larry5168 and @Faerin
Time to do my thing. I've uploaded to and for anyone who wants it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info. As before it can be found .

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thank you @larry5168 and @Faerin
Time to do my thing. I've uploaded to and for anyone who wants it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info. As before it can be found .
thanks for the info

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
Hey Faerin, just read through all of the latest posts and just wanted to say that i love your game and how cool you are about that your game is posted here and that i am right now not one of your patreons just because i am not a huge fan of those montly suscribtions. is there any way to support you besides patreon?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If you can't power it with alcohol, then it is not up to Bender's standards!
HAHAHA got that right but after all that shit bout new ep being released you gotta have fuckin balls to complain about anything else or am I just going fucking insane!!!!

Reactions: TheDevian

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
If you can't power it with alcohol, then it is not up to Bender's standards!
imo apart from the lesbian cop time scenes the threesome scenes with Sophia and Ashley i think out of all the animation probably the carry and fuck mommy time scene on the roof top is my favorite one although i did like the fuck on the bed and the "sleeping" blowjob scene but yeah i like some of Veronica scenes as well my favorite being the one in the spa

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I've got everything accomplished in this game (all achievements, pictures, videos, max stats, etc.). I did notice a bug in this current 8.7 version. If you enter Ashley's room on Sunday she is on the bed with Sophia but all you can do is leave the room - Clicking on either girl does nothing.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I've got everything accomplished in this game (all achievements, pictures, videos, max stats, etc.). I did notice a bug in this current 8.7 version. If you enter Ashley's room on Sunday she is on the bed with Sophia but all you can do is leave the room - Clicking on either girl does nothing.
cause theres no new content for them two

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Can you add the no hints reamaining or a content completed star to the phone profiles so we know which girls have things left to do or new content, without turning all the hint trackers on/off or scouring the achievements.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Can you add the no hints reamaining or a content completed star to the phone profiles so we know which girls have things left to do or new content, without turning all the hint trackers on/off or scouring the achievements.
I think thats a good idea tho it would mean you not playing all the through if it told you what to do right down to the last little thing. I hate going for hours grinding over and over to find one stupid thing. But it's part of the game

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Fine...
Dude...what did you do with Ashley? :cry:

Is there a Mac version?
No, but the Installation Guide in the download has step-by-step instructions for running it under Wine. I'd get Wine Staging 3.19 instead of 2.21, though.

get a real comp
Come on, man...platform wars are so 1990s.

Having issue when running it on wine. Graphics show fine but there is No text what so ever. :(
You need to install corefonts. See the Installation Guide.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes