larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Question about animations not working (black screen). Does anyone found a method that works (that are not mentioned in this thread as at V0.86) I tried the codec methods (as mentioned in the front page link and thread search), changing the update setting of win 10 to allow updates for other Microsoft products etc.
Try asking here

Pretty sure the lads there will be able to help you out

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Question about animations not working (black screen). Does anyone found a method that works (that are not mentioned in this thread as at V0.86) I tried the codec methods (as mentioned in the front page link and thread search), changing the update setting of win 10 to allow updates for other Microsoft products etc.
have just tried majority of the methods listed (won't try downgrading my win10 ver), still doesn't work. I'll just wait.
Not needed, and yes, there is a solution for your problem!

As is looks like, your game as no access to the StreamingAsset folder in your directory. Either you check your permission or extract the game to a directory, where it will have all permissions like on your desktop.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here you go. And thank you.
Change the time to 10am (weekday) and visit the massage room at the health club. The "overheard_phonecall" flag is where it should be. So now all you have to do is get introduced to Emma and she'll be added to your contacts.

oxoqpoxo

Jul 10, 2017
How do you unlock the pizzeria achivement?

Not sure why but i cant find it on the map aswell...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How do you unlock the pizzeria achivement?

Not sure why but i cant find it on the map aswell...
Is very unusual that the pizzaria isnt there as its one of the first places to unlock on the map, try walking from your apartment to the store and you should see a flyer for the pizzaria if that doesnt work try this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should now be good to go

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes