Viressa

May 24, 2018
In theory, it should be possible to unpack the unity assets, lower the quality of the images/videos, then repack. I don't know anything about Unity though so I wouldn't know how to do that.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
English translation, please. See rule 5 under General here:
Basically, he's saying that he's playing 0.8.7 on Windows 7 and the game says he has to update the CoDecs. He's asking for help doing just that.
As I am on Win7 and have had no problems, I can't help. Now that there's a brief English interpretation of his issue, maybe someone else can help.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hallo zusammen, ich spiele mit der Version 0.8.7
Bisher habe ich noch keine einzige Animation im Game gehabt. Veronika hat mittlerweile werte von 60 55 80
Habe das Game mit der Zip Datai entpackt. Spiele mit Window 7
ich weiss auch nicht, war gemeint wird mit "müssen die codecs wie angegeben aktualisieren" ???

Kann mir bitte einer helfen, denn das Spiel ist echt klasse.
Komme aus Deutschland
Schick mir eine PM.

English: Pls. send me a PM in German.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The extra version has a cheat mode in your phone that lets you give yourself as much money as you want. It's the icon of the guy in the hat.

Reactions: User_196312

Vrees

Jul 3, 2017
I've pretty much unlocked everything and Emma still hasn't shown up. Is there something I'm supposed to be doing, other than eating with them every day?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've pretty much unlocked everything and Emma still hasn't shown up. Is there something I'm supposed to be doing, other than eating with them every day?
At 10pm you should overhear a phone call between Mom and Emma.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Also try going to the Spa, Massage room to see of she is there in case you have heard hear mentioned and not realised

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Question about animations not working (black screen). Does anyone found a method that works (that are not mentioned in this thread as at V0.86) I tried the codec methods (as mentioned in the front page link and thread search), changing the update setting of win 10 to allow updates for other Microsoft products etc.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes