BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
I want to ask something. every time my player got a BJ from either mom or little sister my game suddenly crashed, did anybody got same thing with their games?? Did anyone know the source of problem? I already install the incest patch, is the patch were the cause of the crash??

Thanks

Ninsism

Sep 8, 2017
I want to ask something. every time my player got a BJ from either mom or little sister my game suddenly crashed, did anybody got same thing with their games?? Did anyone know the source of problem? I already install the incest patch, is the patch were the cause of the crash??

Thanks
This may be because of the game starting an animated scene which needs a codec pack if I remember correctly but I could be wrong about that.

Unless of course you are seeing other animated scenes just fine, then I'm not sure.

Reactions: BejoGuk

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

Thanks
It does sound like a playback issue if you ask the lads here

They will be able to help

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
It showed someone leading Amy on a leash. That someone was female, and one can assume that it was Veronica, but without seeing the face or body one doesn't know with 100% certainty that it was Veronica.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Search box on top right of the page, click on "everywhere" and a pop up menu appear, then choose "This thread" and search for mega.nz and the version number you want.
Most probably, some links are already dead, but maybe you find what you are looking for.
ariloxi: Thank you very much for the tips. If I can find these buttons, and find the appropriate versions of previous versions, I will be grateful.

I couldn't find any other 0.8.2 in this thread, the google drive link is dead, but maybe this torrent will work?
Stagwood: Also thank you very much for adding a link to the game, and saying that there might be other versions. I will definitely use it. Thanks again.

Here you go this is for 0.82 (extra) posted it a while back in the Walkthrough thread

larry5168: Regarding your answer, thank you for indicating the link. Greetings.

And finally adding, at the end, I ask for other versions because, I would like to play in those parts of the version so that you can feel everything as it looked from the beginning and go again not in English but Polish to survive each version differently. It's like with movies, for example. To understand something, it's best to look at something from 1 part to not start from the back side, because then you do not know what's going on when you start to look inside.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Torrent is alive, do not worry about it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know about these versions I do not worry because I also have them, plugged in and stopped because from the version just 0.8.2 I know what are the relationships and what actions were but I would like to know how it was from the beginning and why I ask if there are any links, from previous versions, to get to know the origins of Moth.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@MotH_like25
Maybe I'm misunderstanding due to English not being your first language, but you are aware that the latest version contains pretty much everything from previous versions, right? At least from a story perspective. You just have to start a new game to get the early content.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
@MotH_like25
Maybe I'm misunderstanding due to English not being your first language, but you are aware that the latest version contains pretty much everything from previous versions, right? At least from a story perspective. You just have to start a new game to get the early content.
Stagwood: If I understood you well from Google translation, you know, however, I did some searching for other versions and found earlier ones such as 0.6.4 or versions like 0.7.4c with such a plus that I can set the language right now when I enter the language selection button Polish, and when I started the game for the first time, I still remember that instead of just the stars now, and giving different things to Claire, Ashley or Veronica. But maybe it is starting from the beginning a bit of a chore but what to do if now in a newer version is up-to-date and further as now you have to wait these 2 weeks. But that does not bother me. That is why this interest in previous versions.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes