Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
sry but that's just bs if he really played 0.70 last then he would have to grind through several weeks ingame just to get to the dates not to mention the stuff that followed after those. in that case a new playthrough is way quicker AND that's way back so he probably don't even remember how he got there
Are you serious ???? If you have played the game at ver. 0.8, it sure is quicker to play 0.82 to the end as if you start new game !!!

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Are you serious ???? If you have played the game at ver. 0.8, it sure is quicker to play 0.82 to the end as if you start new game !!!
so you either have a problem with reading or understanding 'cause when you quoted my first post you brought the example playing from 0.7 and that's what i called bs since that version is pre-dates where you have to grind your ass off to get uptodate but now you're bringing 0.8 to justify your post? sure thing

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
so you either have a problem with reading or understanding 'cause when you quoted my first post you brought the example playing from 0.7 and that's what i called bs since that version is pre-dates where you have to grind your ass off to get uptodate but now you're bringing 0.8 to justify your post? sure thing
You are right, I don`t know witch version the original post sender is playing !!!! As you, yourself said, I used examples and 0.7 is quite long time ago, my bad !!!! But that`s the only reason, I could imagine, why people still needs 0.82 version (they are NEAR the end of 0.82) !!!!

ubyc

Jan 22, 2019
hi. first post here. really enjoyed the game. and was wondering if there are any other games like this one?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
hi. first post here. really enjoyed the game. and was wondering if there are any other games like this one?
Not exactly like this one. There are others with free-roaming elements but they tend not to have needs bars like hunger etc.
is a little close to this (though it isn't as big as I was expecting it to get) and it has an ending since it's a completed title. is a popular free-roaming title with plenty of content, but that one is still in development so no ending yet. It has reached a stage where there's sex to be had though. In fact, the section is a good place to start if you're new to these kinds of games, just be wary that Big Brother has been abandoned now and will not be completed. At least not by the original dev, but fans occasionally try and fill the void. The games that scroll by on the main page of the forum up near the top are staff curated underlooked gems, so you might want to consider looking at a few of those too.
Have fun.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Hello to you. I have only one question. Could someone tell me where the previous versions of Man of the house are up to version 0.8.2 for download. Because it's hard for me to find them here on the site. There would someone so nice and pointed the link. I would grateful.
Torrent is alive, do not worry about it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ruffuss

tmv

May 31, 2017
Your stats are probably not high enough with her yet you need to do other things with her like running in the park at 09:00, Netflix or even another massage
Thanks, but no, I forgot that I had to have a family breakfast at sunday to go to the beach.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes