Jul 8, 2018
You do know that you can actually adjust your monitors resolution yourself don't you? It ain't hard and it ain't rocket science either. Also it's there in the manual that came with the game. On page 3! Do what it says there. Update required no doubt!
yup i tried changing that already but that didnt work either

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
:ROFLMAO: I forever have issues with this game with drivers and stuff. But it's part and parcel by this point for me. Currently, have to play at a lower resolution for my card or I get UI layout issues. I've had the issue in the past and managed to fix it but I can't be bothered anymore, I just play at a smidge less than sharp.
This is the kind of stuff I get if I use a high resolution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not too bothered because, as I said, a lower resolution fixes it. And I'm pretty sure I just have to fuck around with my drivers again and I'm just being lazy.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
:ROFLMAO: I forever have issues with this game with drivers and stuff. But it's part and parcel by this point for me. Currently, have to play at a lower resolution for my card or I get UI layout issues. I've had the issue in the past and managed to fix it but I can't be bothered anymore, I just play at a smidge less than sharp.
This is the kind of stuff I get if I use a high resolution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not too bothered because, as I said, a lower resolution fixes it. And I'm pretty sure I just have to fuck around with my drivers again and I'm just being lazy.
those only happen when you switch to a screen ratio other than widescreen (16:9 or 16:10)
i run the game at 2k and settings on fantastic without ever having trouble

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
those only happen when you switch to a screen ratio other than widescreen (16:9 or 16:10)
i run the game at 2k and settings on fantastic without ever having trouble
Nah, it's not the screen ratio that's the issue. At least not in my case. As I said, I've been through it before. I've had it working fine on every resolution in the past. I know I can fix it, I'm just lazy right now.

Edit - Actually. Hands up. I just remembered that I switched back to a shittier old monitor so you are probably (definitely) right. I even had to buy a VGA to HDMI converter. It very easily goes out of range if I try setting any desktop resolutions anywhere near the upper limit of my card. I can't believe that I forgot, it was literally just after Christmas.

Reactions: AlterSack

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello to you. I have only one question. Could someone tell me where the previous versions of Man of the house are up to version 0.8.2 for download. Because it's hard for me to find them here on the site. There would someone so nice and pointed the link. I would grateful.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Hello to you. I have only one question. Could someone tell me where the previous versions of Man of the house are up to version 0.8.2 for download. Because it's hard for me to find them here on the site. There would someone so nice and pointed the link. I would grateful.
Search box on top right of the page, click on "everywhere" and a pop up menu appear, then choose "This thread" and search for mega.nz and the version number you want.
Most probably, some links are already dead, but maybe you find what you are looking for.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I couldn't find any other 0.8.2 in this thread, the google drive link is dead, but maybe this torrent will work?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
I couldn't find any other 0.8.2 in this thread, the google drive link is dead, but maybe this torrent will work?
can't imagine getting any seeders for that one but worth a shot. although i don't get why he want's the old version when actually replaying from start is faster than grinding the old pre-8.3 way from where he left up to the start of 8.3

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Here you go this is for 0.82 (extra) posted it a while back in the Walkthrough thread

Reactions: MotH_like25

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
can't imagine getting any seeders for that one but worth a shot. although i don't get why he want's the old version when actually replaying from start is faster than grinding the old pre-8.3 way from where he left up to the start of 8.3
Let me clarify for you !!! If you are playing "old" game for example version 0.7 or 0.8 and you DON`T want to start all over, it`s quicker to play 0.82 to the end and then start the "new" game from 100%, witch is provided !!!! That`s how I did it !!!! (y)

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Let me clarify for you !!! If you are playing "old" game for example version 0.7 or 0.8 and you DON`T want to start all over, it`s quicker to play 0.82 to the end and then start the "new" game from 100%, witch is provided !!!! That`s how I did it !!!! (y)
sry but that's just bs if he really played 0.70 last then he would have to grind through several weeks ingame just to get to the dates not to mention the stuff that followed after those. in that case a new playthrough is way quicker AND that's way back so he probably don't even remember how he got there

Reactions: DirkP

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I just started over after the version killed our saves. It was fine. Didn't take long to get back to where I was at all, the game hands you hints. And I didn't even do this but if you can't be bothered to grind but still want to tackle the story you can just use the cheat menu in the cellphone to increase stats little by little.
There must be some other reason they want an old version. I grabbed a few older version a few months back while trying to figure out what was wrong with my animations not displaying and freezing up the game. Turned out I had the AMD Catalyst suite still installed but automatic updates had been trying to use Crimson drivers. I managed to fix it but it had nothing to do with versions. I've since bought an Nvidia card.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
sry but that's just bs if he really played 0.70 last then he would have to grind through several weeks ingame just to get to the dates not to mention the stuff that followed after those. in that case a new playthrough is way quicker AND that's way back so he probably don't even remember how he got there
Are you serious ???? If you have played the game at ver. 0.8, it sure is quicker to play 0.82 to the end as if you start new game !!!

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes