Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hello guys, I haven't been around the forum for some time now... but I have returned and started to play the new updates... so after playing this game and going 100% on it I read the Walkthrough I saw something that made me wonder:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did I miss something?

So my question for you is: Did I miss this event playing the game and if yes how do I trigger it?
This event is in version 0.7.5, and Veronica and Ashley go to a concert with Geminight, in the Mom's date path ;););)

Renantun

Nov 9, 2017
Help...
I can not trigger the Geminight event.
I followed the instructions but I do not get Ashley's msg in the morning.

any tips please

thanks

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Ratles

Nov 22, 2017
Great Game, nice additions since 0.6.7 but now im in 0.7.6b and on Picture Hunt but still missing 3, namely #88 for Veronica and #58 & #59 for Claire can someone show me some hints? Thx in advance.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Great Game, nice additions since 0.6.7 but now im in 0.7.6b and on Picture Hunt but still missing 3, namely #88 for Veronica and #58 & #59 for Claire can someone show me some hints? Thx in advance.
#88 is dining with Veronica, and MC need ignore the blonde and look Veronica in the Date, #58 and #59 is on the kitchen 17.00 hours, Claire with new apron ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.7.6 - ---------------------- MEGA version for 32 bit users fix - ------------------ Walkthrough 0.7.6, I made new revision ------------ Save 0.7.5 ----------@dr FeelGood Torrent:-- ------------------ CGs @RWaites --
-

----------@Benjy--- - ----

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
MEGA version 0.7.6 - ---------------------- MEGA version for 32 bit users fix - ------------------ Walkthrough 0.7.6, I made new revision ------------ Save 0.7.5 ----------@dr FeelGood Torrent:-- ------------------ CGs @RWaites --
-

----------@Benjy--- - ----
Nice of you to note that you have to spank Veronica to a certain point to get the +1 (or +2 if you go right to the edge, before she says you took it too far) in the revision. It took me like 20 in-game days to work out why that wasn't working, I thought my game was bugged and was going to cheat it to 60 because I never took it past Ouch!, not wanting to hurt her.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Nice of you to note that you have to spank Veronica to a certain point to get the +1 (or +2 if you go right to the edge, before she says you took it too far) in the revision. It took me like 20 in-game days to work out why that wasn't working, I thought my game was bugged and was going to cheat it to 60 because I never took it past Ouch!, not wanting to hurt her.
Thanks Brother, for the warning, I saw it and did a proper revision, and if You see something more is missing, tell me please I'll be grateful ;););)

Renantun

Nov 9, 2017
After dinner with Mom, in the hallway, MC bump with Ashley 8.00 AM and Her talks about Geminight (They're going to record the new CD in town) ;););)
Well... the problem seems to be... I dont get the dinner with Mom.
I have all the itens in the notes... but the:
- 3.00 PM – Ask Ashley about the movie
- 6.00 PM – Join with everyone in the Dinner – “Concert”

It does'nt hapens

Any hints?

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes