StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
To the whole Veronica discussion I only have to say:

I don't fucking care what she is apart from the fact that she is a character in an awesome game and I grew quite fond of her (and her storyline) over time.
No no.. this is serious stuff! WE MUST KNOW!!:eazyHype::test:

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
That damned star from laying in bed with ash with her wearing the lengerie still wont appear even after going to an older save. I did everything i tought possible and still cant make that damn progression event appear even tough the event happens, meaning she comes in my room after the scary movie with her lengerie on and me sleeping naked but it still doesnt happen anything

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Bad thing is I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not... :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That damned star from laying in bed with ash with her wearing the lengerie still wont appear even after going to an older save. I did everything i tought possible and still cant make that damn progression event appear even tough the event happens, meaning she comes in my room after the scary movie with her lengerie on and me sleeping naked but it still doesnt happen anything
I dont like people watching me when i'm with my babes.

R

RWaites

You need to repeat until her stat's are high enough then she should give HJ then BJ

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
She also rebelled when first given the maid's outfit so surely that should be two events
All these cases you guys are citing is BEFORE she actually consented which doesn't happen until AFTER the blackmail you had is over and she decides to give in to you anyway!
That is when she gives her consent not before....

You guys have no clue what the distinction is as far as the Fetish community is concerned....
You are all just talking out of your ass due to lack of any experience...
I have yet to see anyone name where BDSM is involved here....
Because it isn't! DIFFERENT KINK!

Now that is enough off topic conversation for one day....
You guys don't want to take my word for it then fine...You have every right to be ignorant about the fetish!

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
I think we need to re-write the walkthrough for this game. Since the achievements section has been out for several patches now, it would make more sense to order a walkthrough as completing each achievement for each girl and showing the prerequisites and possible hang-ups for each one. The current time walkthrough is really clunky seems to leave out a lot of important steps (or required statuses) needed to get full completion for each girl.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Sincerely, I prefer the power of the pussy than the power of positivity...OOmm...OOmm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Well, I can say I almost prefer the power of YOUR freaking positivity, there are many pussys but only 1 of u, mate, u are a rare wave of warmth that is harder to find than any pussy to me :)

Man, this thread is growing fast, I writed yesterday and was page Nº 333... of course this is a good game, but the people who gather here its the best thing I believe... Sometime I feel Carlos S is the sun and we are some grateful planets orbiting him, u know what i mean, right :)

Anyway, Faerin u rock too, I love been able to SEE the actual changes and improvements when I play a developing game, u are totaly nailing it and even if there is still a long way to go, like I said previously, aside of cosmetic changes, the improvements are visible to anyone with eyes on their heads. Cheers!

Lushdario

Nov 12, 2017
Awesome game, had some trouble finding the mod and making the changes but is all set now, Found this game in lover's lab, didn't know about this site 0,0

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes