Fire

Jul 8, 2017
Hi!

I have searched and read all the pages & read the walkthrough of @Carlo S (thanks for it), but I didn't find any solution to the problem I am facing:
Ashley all the hearts, Sophie 16 hearts, went to fashion show, Ashley said that she gets jealous when kissing Sophie, but not progress after. What I am doing wrong.

Thanks is advance for all the help.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Hi!

I have searched and read all the pages & read the walkthrough of @Carlo S (thanks for it), but I didn't find any solution to the problem I am facing:
Ashley all the hearts, Sophie 16 hearts, went to fashion show, Ashley said that she gets jealous when kissing Sophie, but not progress after. What I am doing wrong.

Yup you didn't read all the pages:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.

For your question select party dress then lingere then Go wild then both:angel::angel::angel:.

R

RWaites

Hi!

Are you sure Sophia's not 10 heart's
If you did the fashion show in the right order party Sophia-win, lingerie Ashley-win, go wild draw then go to Ashley's room 12:00 Sunday

Reactions: Kalf

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hey guys I just had an interesting ideea and I can't not share this with you, maybe some of you will think it's to much or some will feel the same way as I do. Here it is: Why not make it so Veronica later on after a few updates and so on maybe she could get a love stat indicator to you know make her fall in love with the MC since I honestly had enough about all the mean sisters batting for the other team routine and maybe Fae will think about it and see the possibility behind it. Why not make a progressive event where the MC feels guilty about all the stuff he put her through and takes her to his room to tell her that he has had enough and he lets her of the hook, but when she hears this she feels relieved but also like something is missing. They both go to the way they were before, but she controlls herself more and then after a week or so she comes late in his room, like at the time she would go to her job and she asks him if they could talk. SHe tells him she has had enough of fighting with him over stupid reasons and that she wants to have a more intimate relastionship with you and he feels like she is pulling his leg so he plays allong untill he gets bold and asks her to prove how she wants to make it up to him and also show him proof of how she wants to be more "intimate". She asks him what would make change his mind, and on that note he says she should kiss him, at which point she is baffled, he stays the a couple of seconds and then says that she never had any intention to get his forgiveness and thats when she jumps him. Kisses him and from there on, well who knows. But thats only my ideea anyway. So please don't "kill" me for it.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes