Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are Claire and the Mom the same person?
Yes. It all depends on which mapping file you're using (the one that's included with the game will have her listed as "Claire", the modified version will have her listed as "mom").

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Yes. It all depends on which mapping file you're using (the one that's included with the game will have her listed as "Claire", the modified version will have her listed as "mom").
Yea. I have the Incest Patch installed. But looking at the change log it says Claire. So making sure I didnt miss something.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yea. I have the Incest Patch installed. But looking at the change log it says Claire. So making sure I didnt miss something.
Ah, no problem. You're fine. The change log reflects "Claire" due to the incest crackdown on Patreon. So that might be where the confusion came in.. Not to mention, if you've played MotH for a little while using the modified .XML, referring to her as Claire or seeing her named as such seems a bit.. weird. :)

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Mine describes her as "???". Does that mean I have ann outdated mapping file? I used the one from previous version so the landlady is Claire.
Yeah, you're using an outdated mapping file. The one I have is a modified version. Did you want to use that?

Reactions: LeRescator

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
>>>
NEED HELP !!!
- problem with resolution on WINDOWS version, I cant change any higher...they are shitty low res, 720 pixeling awful rendering...window or full screen dont means shit !!! anyone knows how to fix it ??? Thnx

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
It'll be on the floor in the tanning area across from the opened door.
I refer to supposed collectible that could be found in your own apartment lobby based on the guide in the WT thread, I haven't found it

To tell you the truth, I don't recall either. But I have my system back up from last Patch Tuesday, so I'll mount the drive image and look over the XML in an older version and get the info you need. I think it was landlady (for Claire) and tenants (for Ashley and Veronica). Though I'm not 100% sure on that.
too bad you couldn't find the vanilla mapping

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
if i may come with a suggest? well ok.
i hope modder team will make some better with Perper keyhole bathroom or whatever with better nude
lets says start nude level 1 then level 2 a bit more hot level 3 very hottest some with bend over or touch boobs or any!

i like this game! and i am very naughty little boy it love peeprt :geek:

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes