User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi guys i need some help.
Last version i play was the v0.8.1b + extra and i have the 100% there.
Now ofc i have also the v0.8.2 and 0.8.3 on me pc. I just cant play for some work problem. So now i have some free time to play it. The problem is... on page 1 i see the worning: SAVES PREVIOUS TO 0.8.3 DON'T WORK. READ THE CHANGE-LOG!

So for avoid restart from the scratch. Do i need just unzip the 0.8.3 play a bit then save and open the 0.8.4 or better that i finish the other version first and then... start this new version always with me old save game?
I hope someone have understand me problem, because i do not wanna replay from the scratch. But reading the changelog, and read: Extended an existing event for Claire (with 2 new animations). Make me think if the best is not to restart, so i see the intere scene new.

Can someone help me, give me the best advice? Anticipate thankses.

Now i am think it too, who is the point? Are you sure that the base game have already incest on?
download the latest version u can start with the provided save or some pages back or if u want go to the already existing save file from version 0 83 copy the file from there and paste it in savegames of version 0 84 load and start from there download the new patch file from Lewd patcher and enjoy
In my Opinion is better u start the game from scratch again because there are some really beautifull changes in the storyline just details but they make the whole game a better experince specially the veronica and Amy story is improved also Ashley is much nicer to achieve the new interface is great once u get aquainted to it is much better more confortable in my opinion
hope that will help u

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
download the latest version u can start with the provided save or some pages back or if u want go to the already existing save file from version 0 83 copy the file from there and paste it in savegames of version 0 84 load and start from there download the new patch file from Lewd patcher and enjoy
In my Opinion is better u start the game from scratch again because there are some really beautifull changes in the storyline just details but they make the whole game a better experince specially the veronica and Amy story is improved also Ashley is much nicer to achieve the new interface is great once u get aquainted to it is much better more confortable in my opinion
hope that will help u
Well if you say better to start from scratch, so i do XD
Also because the last time was 2/3 months ego? Better to see again all the thing in better upgrade^^

Reactions: User #19006

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
do you have the non incest mapping?
Unfortunately, I don't. But you can change that if you so desire. Change the following lines in mapping.xml to remove IC.

EDIT:

Here's an earlier version of the mapping file.

Code:
<NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Ashley</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_HER]</Label>
      <!-- I am to her: -->
      <Text>big brother</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_ME]</Label>
      <!-- And she is to me: -->
      <Text>little sister</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_PLURAL]</Label>
      <!-- Plural -->
      <Text>sisters</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <!-- Veronica -->
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[3_NAME]</Label>
      <Text>Veronica</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[3_HER]</Label>
      <Text>little brother</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[3_ME]</Label>
      <!-- And she is to me: -->
      <Text>big sister</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <!-- Claire -->
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- I call her: -->
      <Text>Mom</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_REAL_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her real name is her: -->
      <Text>Claire</Text>
      </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
    <Label>[13_NAME]</Label>
      <Text>Emma</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[13_HER]</Label>
      <Text>nephew</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[13_ME]</Label>
      <!-- She is to me: -->
      <Text>aunt</Text>

Last edited:

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
The modified mapping file was added by mistake. That's been fixed, though the new link probably isn't in the OP yet.
thanks, that explains a lot. personally i don't mind in fact the vanilla version with landlady and roommates just sounds so terrible. why not change it to cousins that's legal incest in most countries and would at least make some sense in regard to most of the dialog

Reactions: Sycho

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

There is a Trouble shooting tread were u can ask these kind of quesiton the guys over there are really Top gear they know a lot

Go here:

When you click the "Download" button, make sure you select the appropriate update for your system.

32-bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x86.msu
64-Bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu

Don't download both files.

After installation, restart your computer and try playing MotH.
I left u the link wich Sycho posted I had same Issues some time ago and it worked fine on both Mashines for me

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
i`m a bit confused because there are so many changes in the last two updates.
Where is the "new" location"? is it the tanning room?
What 2 animations are new? "the Yoga lessons with mom(zoom or no zoom thats the question :)" ?
What character is new?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i`m a bit confused because there are so many changes in the last two updates.
Where is the "new" location"? is it the tanning room?
What 2 animations are new? "the Yoga lessons with mom(zoom or no zoom thats the question :)" ?
What character is new?
No, the tanning room was added in v0.8.3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeRescator

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I haven't seen cosplay collectible on lobby, despite the guide told that it's there]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well, I'm not sure what's the non-incest relationship between character
To tell you the truth, I don't recall either. But I have my system back up from last Patch Tuesday, so I'll mount the drive image and look over the XML in an older version and get the info you need. I think it was landlady (for Claire) and tenants (for Ashley and Veronica). Though I'm not 100% sure on that.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I don't know if it's me, but the name of the therapist is "???" instead of Dr Mattews or Mrs Fletcher.
Could it be the incest patch ?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes