jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
My apologies to all the good Brothers out there.
If you ever read any of my posts, either here or on the Wish List thread of this game, then you should know.
I like to create my own little scenario's.

I've have been helping where I can, but at some point, answering questions that's been answered before, sometimes just two post above.
Well, tends to cause interesting scenario's pop up in my head. Try as I might, I'm not the kind to get angry or even rage, when the answer, to the same questions, most of the time is just one page prior has been covered.

It's so cool, that many of our good Brothers here take the time and answer the problems and questions, as if it is the very first time asked...…All you guys are just awesome, by the way!!

As for the hidden event I came up with, was just to break the monotonous same question/problem posts.
@Faerin did not have such a hidden quest in the game....Just to be clear....That post was done totally for comic relief, and enjoyment of this great game.

With that said, I thought it turned out as a good scenario though. Even though, I made it out to be a problem to be solved post.

Anyway I have much love for all you Brothers and Sisters, I'm sorry for the confusion. I will keep such scenario's confined to the MotH Wish List thread from now on...…………….Peace!!

carsten1975j

Jun 17, 2018
I'm sitting sice 6 days on the Problem with Veronica in the Neon. In the savegame is no_panties = 1 but I can't test in the Neon, if she has a Pantie or not. Is allways blocked. I need this for the massage oil.
Allways is Amy coming and I must abort.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm sitting sice 6 days on the Problem with Veronica in the Neon. In the savegame is no_panties = 1 but I can't test in the Neon, if she has a Pantie or not. Is allways blocked. I need this for the massage oil.
It looks like you need to raise your sleep and hygiene to max, at first glance, Brother...…...Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brother send Your Save and I'll give a look, what You need to do :):):)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@Faerin Thanks a lot for always share with Us ------ She's killing me softly, but I don't mind, because is with all their beauty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 111953 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
omg! i hope we see this in friday’s update. I think Veronica’s the best one.

i’m so glad @Faerin you went for a design change in the beginning. she is a total babe compared to the original.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
I just want to say what an amazing community this is. Not just for this outstanding game but the entire site. Before a couple of weeks ago I never had dreamed I would find myself on a site like this. Just not something I've ever done, no judgement at all. I've loved erotic games for quite some time and was always playing games from Chaotic and such, which are great, but some of these visual novels today are an entire next level. And after finding so many of these masterpieces and not being able to become a Patreon of each I took the plunge here and am just thrilled. What amazes me is how helpful the community is and how awesome and kind Patreons of these games are to share them here. The fact that some of the creators themselves come here and communicate/upload floors me even more. So cheers to all of you!

To @Faerin , brother this is just an amazing piece of work. One of my top 3 favorite VNs. The models and their textures plus the story is just so mind blowing. I love each and every character but just something about Ashley that makes her my favorite. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this and when I can I will definitely make a donation. You deserve it. The wait between releases has me like a kid on Christmas Eve. I wish you much success with this and your future games to come.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I just want to say what an amazing community this is. Not just for this outstanding game but the entire site. Before a couple of weeks ago I never had dreamed I would find myself on a site like this. Just not something I've ever done, no judgement at all. I've loved erotic games for quite some time and was always playing games from Chaotic and such, which are great, but some of these visual novels today are an entire next level. And after finding so many of these masterpieces and not being able to become a Patreon of each I took the plunge here and am just thrilled. What amazes me is how helpful the community is and how awesome and kind Patreons of these games are to share them here. The fact that some of the creators themselves come here and communicate/upload floors me even more. So cheers to all of you!

To @Faerin , brother this is just an amazing piece of work. One of my top 3 favorite VNs. The models and their textures plus the story is just so mind blowing. I love each and every character but just something about Ashley that makes her my favorite. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this and when I can I will definitely make a donation. You deserve it. The wait between releases has me like a kid on Christmas Eve. I wish you much success with this and your future games to come.
Welcome, brother, if you need something, you may ask, as you said here everyone is friendly, and always tries to help ;););)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Thanks for the kinds words!
I agree, this community and more specifically, the people in this thread, are great!
In fact, many of my patrons come from here!

(Christmas in 2 days! :) )

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Yay!! can hear those sleigh bells a jingling. I can almost hear Veronica's whip going off on Rudolph, I mean the MC..….Hoe, Hoe, Hoe …...Umm....Merry Man Of The Housemas!!
Can't wait, In the mean time, I may just decorate the tree (in my pants) and my balls for holly (a new chick to be added later @Faerin wink, wink).

Two day count down :heartcoveredeyes:……………………...Peace!!

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Friday, June 22, will come the new version with Veronica and Amy, with an event, as always @Faerin does with some surprises, and will also be the beginning of events with Debby and MC, what will happen ;););)
Great to hear, since I have just about exhausted all the current content by obsessively playing this over the past couple weeks!

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes