Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I've gotten to the point with Mom to get one Naked Yoga blowjob and her briefcase to the office but I can't get any further. The yoga blowjob is locked and she is always too busy at the office. Am I missing a trigger event or do I need to go back to an earlier save?

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
I am stuck in two places:

Veronica - I don't have any love (hearts) for her but I have 26 (lips), 58 (straps), and 7 stars. I'm not able to talk to her at Neon any more or progress with her, despite having her obidiance at home.

Claire - 50 hearts, 80 lips, 15 stars but I'm not able to get the tit fuck when I massage her, nor am I able to get beyond a blow job on the roof during nude yoga.

R

RWaites

I am stuck in two places:

Veronica - I don't have any love (hearts) for her but I have 26 (lips), 58 (straps), and 7 stars. I'm not able to talk to her at Neon any more or progress with her, despite having her obidiance at home.

Claire - 50 hearts, 80 lips, 15 stars but I'm not able to get the tit fuck when I massage her, nor am I able to get beyond a blow job on the roof during nude yoga.
Haveyou purchased theBlinfold and cuffs from thesexshop?

R

RWaites

I've gotten to the point with Mom to get one Naked Yoga blowjob and her briefcase to the office but I can't get any further. The yoga blowjob is locked and she is always too busy at the office. Am I missing a trigger event or do I need to go back to an earlier save?
Are the MC'sstat's sleep-hunger-hygiene--mood high enough showing:extremelyhappy:at least but preferably :cool:in the top right of screen

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Stuck on mom's yoga buddies achievement. Got everything for everyone except 5th achievment for yoga buddies. Wondering which that was and do I need to go back.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes