Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
So in the morning at 6 mom is supposed to be doing yoga but she isn't there, her portrait shows her there on the map but going to the roof she just isn't around. any clue what is going on?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I am still stuck on progressing veronica. I've gotten to the hint "I have to be careful when spying on Mom, her room is right across from Veronica's"

Peeking on mom does not cause Veronica to appear. Stats: 15 love, 35 arousal, 70 submission.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
This game is death even with author working on it... it's not worth it, too little content with too much problems...
>>>
I agree...game have too many characters but lead u nowhere...like many games similar plot u lost it if u are not focused on few characters...sooo I think Ill skip this one and invest my money in better plot...I already pay for Lust Epidemic, but this is crapy...maybe developer really try to keep better plot for later but...right now...its a somehow shitty. Other than that...Beautiful images and family characters...but for now not worth it plot dont keep your imagination on high level.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
total bull S***** this update no info on phone on what to do next ??????????
They are no longer on your phone, I am not sure I like where they are exactly, but they are still there.

Who was veronica ?
Betty's girlfriend? :winkytongue:

@Faerin
I am not too far in yet, Emma has not even arrived yet, I am pretty slow, but here are my...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that was as far as I got before I fell asleep and found 5 new pages on comments here. XD
I will continue checking soon.

Reactions: Faerin

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
How do i build charisma when nothing is available to do so as far as i can see ? Is there a way to cheat to build it up in the latest version ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do i build charisma when nothing is available to do so as far as i can see ? Is there a way to cheat to build it up in the latest version ?
The cheat system is built into your phone, it's the shady looking button. Where in the phone is Car-Man San Diego?

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
I understand this is a test build, and not complaining=Going to give a list of the bugs I've found so far and some of these apparently are also found by others.

Mother not properly appearing in living room for foot massage about the same time the superhero news report shows.
Mother not showing on roof in morning for yoga even when it shows that's where she is at.
Helping mother with dishes once relationship is up and she rubs her butt on mc, cuts to "sleeping nude mom spying on mc" scene.

Veronica scene freezes when spying and text shows "she's so hot"
Veronica punish scenes when spanking rolls back to when you check on her.(I've found this to be random-laundry scene seems to be the biggest culprit).

Saturday morning yoga scene froze and no dialog when you walk out into that.

This is into first 2hrs of playthrough. Will post any more bugs I find.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
I am still stuck on progressing veronica. I've gotten to the hint "I have to be careful when spying on Mom, her room is right across from Veronica's"

Peeking on mom does not cause Veronica to appear. Stats: 15 love, 35 arousal, 70 submission.
So the hint is wrong you have to watch tv while she does your chores, I did it once then it actually gave me the hint then the scene played out

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Mother not properly appearing in living room for foot massage about the same time the superhero news report shows.
If you watched a movie, then Mom is in there for a foot rub like normal. If you leave and come back, she will be there for the TV News report.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
In the flag part, Veronica can not be accessed because the close bar is too thick and closes the flag when touched, also, it appears that the black bar on the bottom of the screen is too big and is hanging down from the top of the screen obscuring part of the icons there. Now this is being played in Windows mode.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug but when I go walking at night I've had the guy that sells the taser stop me 3 times during one walk.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I tried to use wine but without success :( maybe I do something wrong
Finally I was able to test it. Videos are not working because wine couldn't find the proper gstreamer plugin. I tried to disable winegstreamer, but the app still crashes.
There are step-by-step instructions in the install guide. Follow them on a Mac; adapt them on Linux.

Why aren't they made step-by-step on Linux? Because I have a Mac, and I couldn't make step-by-step instructions for Linux. But they're pretty close.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Will the final version also require restarting the game? If not required, will it be preferable?

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes