Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The spying on Claire only triggers at 15 love, so you can use the cheat console to lower it (I assume you went over?).
I haven't found out which event raises it beyong 15 yet though, do you remember what you did?
I think this was mean for me, not for Tessaract. I raised love through visits at Neon.

Reactions: Faerin

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but I'm the dev of this game (and always have been).
A lot has been added/changed during the development of the last 1.5 year, due to the game has getting a lot bigger and more popular than I originally anticipated (which could also be argues to be bad planning on my side).

But no, the end of this project has never been planned for December.
Actually I expect/hope to be able to finish it another 6-8 months, hence the decision for fixing everything now (instead of running more problems the coming months).
I know, what I mean is that games like MNL did not succeed in implementing drastic changes, to the point of the game having more fix than updates .. (and every update loss of save)
It was just a pessimistic comment (do not take it personally)

I found the number of changes in post # 31127 impressive,part of my commentary referred to this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok Sorry,I may have mistaken for some randon post (not yours) commenting on date of final version, cool that still lasts longer, and has succeeded more than you expected ..
Thanks..

Reactions: Faerin

Sch

May 20, 2017
Do you see animations of sex scenes?
I had problem with it earlier, but I didn't have ffdshow installed in that wineprefix, which can cause this problem. I hope ffdshow fix the problem, but I didn't have time to test it yet.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I had problem with it earlier, but I didn't have ffdshow installed in that wineprefix, which can cause this problem. I hope ffdshow fix the problem, but I didn't have time to test it yet.
I don't think it will help, as animations are run by directx...
Anyway, from what I understood, Faerin plans port game to other OSs (Mac, Linux etc) once game is finished...
There is also hope wine support for DirectX11 will improve. Whatever comes first.

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
Too bad that the version is not playable pictures are not stored on the phone and crash or stand picture and nothing works anymore.
I was very happy about the 0.8.3 itself that it is a trial version not only bothers me unfortunately that you can not play it. I hope there is an update that it is playable?

Sch

May 20, 2017
I don't think it will help, as animations are run by directx...
Anyway, from what I understood, Faerin plans port game to other OSs (Mac, Linux etc) once game is finished...
There is also hope wine support for DirectX11 will improve. Whatever comes first.
Winetricks installed directx as a dependency of ffdshow. Anyway I was able to reproduct the problem on Windows 7, which contains directx by default. Sadly I do not have any saves, so I have to reach a proper scene to test it.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Winetricks installed directx as a dependency of ffdshow. Anyway I was able to reproduct the problem on Windows 7, which contains directx by default. Sadly I do not have any saves, so I have to reach a proper scene to test it.
There is some support for DirectX11 on wine... but keyword is some.. not full support.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, i think honestly that best way to make a remake is to finish current test version, imho.
I have stopped downloading few months ago, i think the game story went stray a bit.
Will wait for the finished version, sorry for being honest, I think you lost it a little.

Reactions: kilis32
May 16, 2017
After perusing through all the recent comments, I am convinced that man-bear-woman is freaking exhausted and lobbying for a substantial pay increase.... And the effectiveness of schooling in reading and comprehension around the world had nose dived way beyond my previous assessment.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
After perusing through all the recent comments, I am convinced that man-bear-woman is freaking exhausted and lobbying for a substantial pay increase.... And the effectiveness of schooling in reading and comprehension around the world had nose dived way beyond my previous assessment.
Huh? What?

Sch

May 20, 2017
There is some support for DirectX11 on wine... but keyword is some.. not full support.
Finally I was able to test it. Videos are not working because wine couldn't find the proper gstreamer plugin. I tried to disable winegstreamer, but the app still crashes.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes