Big Mack

Aug 18, 2018
Early in the game a message appears from Emma, but I can't see it on my phone and the game thus will not continue, how do I reply to the Emma message????

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Just to clarify, my post was not directed at you @Asphyx, I just wanted to share my reasons for doing this.
I agree that this will have consequences (in fact it already has).
Hi @Faerin
Let me share with you a true story...
2 Pizza places opened at the same time close to where i live. 1 went with low prices and 2 for 1 during lunch time.
The other had higher prices and only gave away a free drink during lunch hours.
At first the low price place gained many customers. The other place less, but steady customers. They where asked why they had higher prices with the competionen so close by and they replied.. Because we buy quality ingridience and always keep our sallad fresh. Over time people who ate at the low price place told there friends it was meh.. just like any other pizza. But the people who ate at the other place said, awesome.. You gotta try it! (Word of mouth)
9 month later the low price pizza place closed down. Turned into a shoe store :p

Bottom line.. You can opt for short term investment or long term. Taking your time out to improve the game is the long term. (Smart) So the hit you feel now will pay doubble back in the end. This is why i choose to back you from the start.
I had a feeling you would opt for the wice road ahead :)

Cheers Mate :cool:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hi @Faerin
Let me share with you a true story...
2 Pizza places opened at the same time close to where i live. 1 went with low prices and 2 for 1 during lunch time.
The other had higher prices and only gave away a free drink during lunch hours.
At first the low price place gained many customers. The other place less, but steady customers. They where asked why they had higher prices with the competionen so close by and they replied.. Because we buy quality ingridience and always keep our sallad fresh. Over time people who ate at the low price place told there friends it was meh.. just like any other pizza. But the people who ate at the other place said, awesome.. You gotta try it! (Word of mouth)
9 month later the low price pizza place closed down. Turned into a shoe store :p

Bottom line.. You can opt for short term investment or long term. Taking your time out to improve the game is the long term. (Smart) So the hit you feel now will pay doubble back in the end. This is why i choose to back you from the start.
I had a feeling you would opt for the wice road ahead :)

Cheers Mate :cool:
Thanks mate (and now I feel like pizza) ;)

May 8, 2018
@Faerin You don't need to explain yourself to everyone, you have earned so much credit that even if you stop uploading for another month (fixing and improving game) you will keep your credibility. Quality were always better than quantity, and your game is pure gold my friend.
And that Debby render, daaamn. ;)

Reactions: RWaites and Faerin
R

RWaites

Poll results
A: Release on the 19th, it's been too long, I don't care about some bugs and outdated dialogs, I just want to get to the new storylines as soon as possible.

B: Release late October/early November and get a completely stable and updated version, so you can focus completey on content updates after that.

Thanks for your input!

A: Hurry up already! 7%

B: Take your time. 78%

C: Either is fine. 16%
Poll ended Oct 14, 2018 433 votes total

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
@Faerin looking at the poll I have to go with the super secret unlisted option. Yep, I say that you need to ignore idiots like me and hurry up and do EVERYTHING..

Honestly, I'd have to say that you should get things fixed so they work how you want, as that will save time in the future. We do want more soon, but you have done so good for so long that getting things fixed means that you will continue to do the good stuff. So please get things ready NOW so the future will be wonderful.

Just a thought

Reactions: Faerin

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, so I got a new computer to replace my old junk/biohazard/dork around with stuff computer. The previous box got white screens on 8 games (Bandit, Becoming A Rock Star, Lewd Island, LoSeSB, Melody, Parental Love and Water world). On the new machine none of these get whitescreen. Also Man of the House wouldn't allow you to give Mom milk during intro (Couldn't click on milk and then on Mom to transfer). So on the new box none of these issues exist (didn't check Waterworls or LoSeSB since I don't like those games much). Interesting, isn't it? So my guess is it's either memory (new box has three times the system memory) or issue with the graphics card. Old box had a motherboard graphics that stole system memory to run it. Just info for the whitescreen people (the work around for whitescreens works, install 7.0 SDK and run game under sdk).

So I've now started playing MOTH. I have run into a question. The Date with Ashley has a one page guide, but none of the other dates have guides/walkthrough/ help. So I went on a date with veronica and it must not have went well, because she started wearing panties again, and no goodnight kiss or and action after date. :) Anyone have a guide for Veronica dates?

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes